Chapter 14: Detention~ (Lemon)

-(Y/N) POV-

The weekend went pretty well, after talking with Glynda I went back to my dorm and waited for Blake and the others to come back. I waited for an hour just resting until Team RWBY came back, it seems that they got a lot of stuff for Wilson, a little too much. They got everything they needed for a baby which I was okay with but I kinda got annoyed when they told me they used my Lien to buy themselves breakfast and Ruby got cookies. But I couldn't be mad at them. I also noticed that Team RWBY instantly adored Wilson and I smiled seeing him loving all of the attention. I even introduced them to JNPR in which the two girls adored Wilson and seeing that I mentally joked that he is a chick magnet, but I won't use him for that of course. So over the two days I just spent the two days relaxing with Wilson and waited for Ozpin to give me info about the orphanage, but in the afternoon on Sunday he gave me a call. Turns out the foster parents at the orphanage has a long history hating on Faunus of all kind and were arrested a few times, mainly for disturbing the peace. He also informed me that they have Faunus children with them and they treat the children as servants, hearing this brought back horrible memories and angered me. So later during night I had to sneak out of my dorm since Blake decided to sleep in my dorm again, not that I mind of course. But I made my way to Vale and to the orphanage and alert the police with the proof Ozpin gave me, not before I had a little... chat with them. After chatting with the adults and leaving them close to death, the police arrived at the scene and called an ambulance and the two adults were rushed to the hospital. The police took the kids and put them in the car probably to take them somewhere they will actually be cared for. Knowing my work is done here I made my way back to Beacon, it was much easier sneaking back since I didn't have to worry about getting caught knowing that Ozpin knew where I went. Luckily Blake was still asleep and Wilson was also asleep in his crib, so I quickly undressed and got comfortable before getting in bed and falling asleep.

And then came Monday and I am already dealing with an issue I got into was if me and everyone else's was going to attend class, who's going to watch Wilson? Now that was something I didn't thought of. I asked Blake on what should we do but even she didn't know what to do, she said the only option was to ditch class but we both knew we will suffer the consequences for ditching. But Blake had to leave for her dorm so she can get ready for the day and that left me with dealing with the issue. When I called Ozpin about the problem I'm in, he said that this wasn't the first time they had to deal with children. Turns out there's one professor who goes by Professor Peach adores children and was willing to watch them, luckily she doesn't have any classes this morning. I thanked Ozpin before hanging up and getting ready before making my way to Peach's classroom and when I arrived at her classroom, I gotta say Professor Peach looks hot!

 I thanked Ozpin before hanging up and getting ready before making my way to Peach's classroom and when I arrived at her classroom, I gotta say Professor Peach looks hot!