Chapter 17: Late Night Fun~ (Lemon)

Sorry for the late update, I was writing my other story I have been working on and hope you all check it out. It's a Male Reader x My Hero Academia if any of you enjoy the show, I really like it and is already one of my favorite anime. Anyway enough me talking and hope you all enjoy the chapter!

============================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

~LEMON START~

"So, you girls ready for some fun?~" I asked seductively as they got onto the bed and crawled above me.

"Oh yes I've been waiting to do this for a while now.~" Yang said licking her lips seductively.

"And I wanted to do this since Glynda joined our relationship and couldn't get the image of you ravaging me.~" Blake said.

"Enough talk let's Yang already!" Yang shouted before jumping on me locking her lips on mine as our tongues fought for dominance. I quickly realized and wonder if the dorm are sound proof and thought that other students would hear us make love. Meh, who cares if they can hear us than so be it, I'm not letting this opportunity to bang two hot girls, especially if they want to do it.~

As our tongues fought, I reached done and groped her ass with my hands making her moan in this kiss and winning the battle. As we both continue to make out, Blake looked down to see tent on my boxers showing that I'm already excited. She smirked seductively and lowered herself down and pulled down my boxer in one quick motion as my large erect member shot up.

"W-Wow, it's so big." Blake muttered in awe as I smirked in pride while making out with Yang who was moaning uncontrollably as I groped her.

Blake gulped before leaned in and took my member in her mouth, but she was only able to take half but it still felt great when she bobbed her head up and down. I moaned in the kiss as I moved my hand under Yang's tank top and groped her breast before pulling from the kiss and softly bit her neck as she moaned louder. But moments later, Yang pulled back and got off of me with a seductive grin and looked at Blake.

"Let's make him feel good, are you ready Blake?" She asked lifting her yellow tank top revealing her large breast and tossed it away as Blake took her bra off as well.

I sat up to see both girls my member and pressed their breast together making me more excited before placing my member between them. They then bounced their breast around my member as they lick and sucked it sending waves of pleasure. I moaned feeling the great sensation as I watched the two bounce their breast around my cock and they continued this for a few more minutes until I was reaching my limit.

"Girls... I'm... I'm about to-"

"Cum on us!" Yang moaned loudly before I moaned as well before shooting my seed all over them.

"So... so much." Blake said as the two girls faces and breast were covered by my seed. The two then began to lick my seed off of each other which was very hot to see before the two clean my still erect member. "Mmmm, so good." Blake moaned as Yang had a seductive grin.

"And now for the real fun.~" She said forced me down as I laid on the bed and the two girls removed the rest of their clothes, except Blake still had her bow on and the two reveal their wet clit. They got on the bed as Yang got on top of me, hovering her wet clit above my member as Blake hives above my face, both showing list in their eyes. But before we can start the real fun I realized something.

"Wait! What about protection?" I asked as the two chuckle.

"You don't have to worry about anything. Me and Blake are on birth control pills for the past few weeks for this moment and so you don't need to worry about us having kids. Not that I mind of course.~" Yang said seductively as she lowered herself onto my member and moaned softly before ramming herself down, making her moan in pleasure in pain. "Ah! Your so big! I can feel you already stretching my insides!~" She moaned before slowly bouncing on me trying to get used to it.