Chapter 28: Encountering The League

-(Y/N) POV-

After I showed Dinah a quick tour around Beacon I took her to our dorm to see her bags already there but no sign of the Twins. I helped her unpack for a bit until I pulled out a pair of black lace panties which got me a slap on the back of the head. When she finished unpacking I decided to introduce her to Team RWBY, to get the introductions out of the way and the awkwardness down. Better to let them know of our history together but also knew to keep our vigilante lives a secret, but I did tell her that the Twins knew about my double life so she doesn't need to be too quiet around them. When we arrived at their dorm, coincidentally the Twins were there and gave me a warm smile until Dinah entered the room. As soon as she entered the room, the atmosphere changed from a warm welcoming to a dark and cold atmosphere as the girls gave Dinah a cold stare. She gulped nervously as I got between her and the girls to try and ease the tension a bit and began to explain who she is. I had to make some stuff up to hide both of our vigilante lives by telling them that Dinah impressed Ozpin but couldn't join Beacon due to family reasons.

"So... your telling us that this... chick here, is your ex-girlfriend who so happens to be your first girlfriend and dumped you is now attending Beacon along with being the fourth member of your team?" Yang asked as a dark aura surrounded her and her team along with the Malachite twins as they stared at Dinah who look uncomfortable.

"Um... Yes..." I said not liking the atmosphere as well and noticed Dinah inching closer to me, almost pressing against me which only made their stare at her harden more.

"I'm... I'm just going to go explore Beacon to get familiar while you talk to your... friends. Good luck." She said uncomfortably before walking towards the door.

"Hey wait! Don't leave me h-!" I tried to get her to stay but she slammed the door on me as I turned around to meet the menacing glances of the girls. "Uhhh..."

"So when we're going to tell us that you had a girlfriend before us?" Melanie asked staring daggers at me as I nervously chuckled.

"I-If I'm being honest I never thought I meet here again especially here at Beacon." I defended myself. "Plus, it was years ago so it was more like middle school dating, just hanging out, holding hands... and some make out sessions" I muttered the last part to myself so they couldn't hear as they slowly relaxed and calmed down.

"And do you have feeling for her?" Weiss asked holding Wilson in her arms as they all circled around me making me grow more nervous and uncomfortable.

"I mean... she is hot now and really grew into her looks." I said feeling my cheeks redden, remembering the little kiss Dinah gave me not long ago. But as I was having a little flashback, Yang grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me onto the bed. I snapped back from reality as I looked around to see the girls surrounding me all with seductive grins, except for Ruby who stood behind them with a faint blush on her face. "Uhhh... you girls do know this is not really a punishment, you know that right?" I asked with a faint grin.

"Oh we know but do you really think you can handle all of us at once?~" Yang asked seductively as the twins crawled onto the bed and pinned my arms down.

"Um... I-I think so..." I began to feel real my confidence shaken as the Twins caressed my chest as Blake and Yang crawled onto the bed too. Ruby began to make her way to the bed until Weiss stopped her and handed Wilson to her.

"Ruby please look after Wilson while we... punish (Y/N).~" Weiss said seductive before joking the others as they slowly began to take my clothes off while Ruby watched.

"I don't think that's fai-!" I was cut off when Weiss pounced on me and locked her lips to mine.

"But! But!" Ruby began to complain looking hurt for being left about until she heard Wilson cooed. She looked down at the little baby Faunus as he reached up to her, causing the young girl to sigh in defeat and gave the infant a smile. "Fine... let's go watch some cartoons little kitty." She said in defeat as she left the room while I was getting overwhelmed by the girls but not before seeing her with a hurt look but also sending the girls a hardened glare.