Chapter 16: A Day with Yang

Before we start I would like to say thank you all for the support and that we reached 10k views on the story. I know I'm a bit late and we're at like 12k almost to 13k but I just wanted to thank you all. Anyway, again thank you all and I hope you all enjoy!

============================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

The following day after the little incident I had with Cardin, I am in class listening or trying to listen to Professor Oobleck since he is speaking pretty fast. Trying to take whatever notes I can get from him and trying to keep up, as he zoomed around the room talking.

"This is prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War! "Humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." Oobleck explain before zooming behind his desk and points at a small island at the side of the map before appearing in front of his desk and taking a sip of his coffee, man this guy is fast.

"Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day! Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?" He asked as some of the student raised their hands, looking over I saw Velvet raising her hand up slowly. She looked over at me as I gave her a warm smile, making her look away with a small blush before Oobleck to a sip of his coffee and spoke

"Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scallions can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" He asked as Weiss raised her hand. "Yes?"

"The battle at Fort Castle!" She answered.

"Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?" He asked the class before I heard Jaune shout.

"Hey!" Jaune shouted glaring staring at Cardin who was laughing a bit, guess me breaking his leg didn't teach him a lesson. But then Oobleck zoomed over to Jaune staring at him.

"Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?" He asked him as I saw the confusion on his face.

"Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... of the Faunus... had on that guys stuff " He started before looking behind Oobleck as I followed where he was long to see Pyrrha trying to help him out. "Uhh...Binoculars!" He answered confidently until the class laughed at him Oobleck took another sip of his coffee looking at Jaune rather disappointedly. Pyrrha sighs and slaps a hand to her forehead as Cardin pounds his fist on his desk while laughing.

"Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!" Oobleck said looking at Cardin.

"Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier." He said making me growl at him and Oobleck shook his head disappointedly.

"Cardin can you please use your peanut brain and answer the question or shut up before I break your other leg." I threaten as he glared at me clenching his casted leg.

"YES PLEASE!!!" I heard Nora shout excitedly.

"It's not like you know the answer!" He shouted angrily.

"He's right, you're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?" Pyrrha said spring a bit as I gave her the thumbs up and Cardin growled and glared at her.

"What? You got a problem?!" He shouted angrily.

"No, I have the answer! It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark." Pyrrha answered correctly as Cardin growls and I just laugh at him.