forty-seven

mature content

AMARA

My teeth left Harry's lobe when he pulled his head back, only to crash his lips onto mine. I felt myself moan into his mouth as he traced circles on my outer thighs, hooking his hands under them.

"Jump," he mumbled against my lips, lifting me up to wrap my thighs around his torso. My thighs tightened around him when he started walking, his hands resting on my lower back as he pushed us into the bedroom. His fingers hooked under my shirt, swiping it over my head in one pull. My eyes opened when our lips separated, my shirt being thrown onto the floor as Harry lowered me onto the bed.

His fingers stayed wrapped around my waist as he climbed over me, re-connecting our lips eagerly. My nose squished into his cheek as he pushed our lips together, deepening the kiss, while his fingertips wandered down my lower stomach. I felt goosebumps rise on my stomach as he did this, lifting my hips when he tugged down my leggings. I was left in my matching set of white lingerie, blushing when Harry leaned back to scan his eyes over my body.

"You are art, my darling," Harry whispered, his arms lifting behind his neck to strip his shirt off his upper half. I bit my lip as I looked over his bare chest, falling on the two swallows that I'd grown to love to see. I whined as he remained still, growing needy. My hands hooked around his shoulders, pulling his chest to mine before kissing him.

Our mouths moved in sync, tongues battling for dominance. Harry smirked into the kiss, noticing how confident I was feeling as I lowered a hand to his jeans. My fingers unbuttoned them, pushing them down frantically. Harry lowered one of his hands to help, sliding them down his legs swiftly.

I closed my eyes tightly as he lowered his lips to my chest, trailing them down the valley of my breasts, before resting on the swell of my right breast. I panted as he nipped at the skin, his hands sliding under my body to unhook my bra. I lifted my upper body as he slid the straps off my arms, throwing the material to the side. Harry's head lowered once again, his mouth enclosing around my nipple. I sucked in a breath as he caressed my nipple with his tongue, my hand gripping his curls tightly.

His fingers hooked under the hem of my underwear as he lifted his head, lowering down my legs slowly. I squirmed when he lowered his body to below my hips, shaking my head.

"I want you," I protested, watching his eyes widen in realisation. "Not your tongue."

"I don't have condoms," Harry made up the excuse, making me grin. The situation shouldn't have been funny, but I wanted him and nothing was stopping me.

"We don't need them," Harry's face dropped as he realised what I was insinuating, the doctors words echoing in my head. I pushed away the negative thoughts, pulling Harry's face back to mine as I pushed his boxers down his thighs, his length springing out.

"Are you sure?" Harry broke the kiss, breathing deepening when I nodded my head. I tugged my lower lip into my mouth as he positioned himself, watching my face intently. I noticed his hesitance, nodding my head again.

"Please," I breathed, falling further into the mattress when his tip grazed against my centre. I gripped onto his bicep when it fell down beside me, holding his body up as he entered me. A groan left his lips when he filled me completely, looking down at me for assurance before moving his hips.

"Harry," I moaned quietly, my nails digging into his back. I felt his back muscles contracting as he thrusted into me, our hips meeting every couple seconds. My thigh tightened around his torso, only to be removed by him. My mouth fell open as he lifted it above his shoulder, the new angle making my body shake.

"Fuck," Harry groaned, his fingers digging into my thigh, throwing his head back. My eyes struggled to stay on him as he hit a certain spot, closing them as a gasp left my lips. My nails scratched his back as I moved them to his shoulders, gripping tightly. "I'm not gonna last."

"I'm close," I struggled to let out through my pants, feeling my stomach knot as Harry's thrusts quickened. His name fell from my lips as I came undone, my hips rolling against him. My eyes squeezed closed as Harry rode our highs out, hearing him groan as he twitched and spilled his contents inside me.

I tried catching my breath as he pulled out of me, his body falling on top of me after my leg fell from his shoulder. I let my fingers twist into his hair, slightly damp due to his sweat, but I couldn't care less. His head rested on my rising and falling bare chest, his eyes closed.

"Did I show you?"

"What?" I looked down at Harry confusedly, his eyes popping open to look at me while his chin rested on my collarbone.

"Did I show you how much I care about you?" Harry grinned as my mouth dropped in realisation, forming an 'o'.

"No, wanna try again?" I joked, kissing his lips, but ending up kissing his teeth as he laughed. I felt his arms push under my back, rolling over and bringing me with him so that I was now on top of him. One of his arms wrapped around my back, the other pulling the blanket onto our lower halves.

I rested my cheek on his toned chest, tracing his tattooed arm with my fingers as he fell asleep, his soft snores filling the room. I closed my eyes, continuing my tracing while Harry's arms splayed out across my bare back.

A/N
sorry if it's bad, this is my first time writing smut aaaaaaaa