Prologue

Smoke. Smell of alcohol. Wild people dancing on the dance floor. Loud sounds that almost break my eardrums. People are dancing and having a party. Enjoying every moment. Forgetting their problems, forgetting their heartbreak. Celebrating and just playing around and flirting.

Yeah. I'm in the bar. Like the other teenagers do. I just want to experience it before my teenage life ends. And I can legally enter this freaking bar because I am on the right age.

Just like other people, I'm here just to party. I don't have any problem. But we're here to celebrate my friend's 18th birthday.

Everyone is enjoying. And of course, the boys who are now enjoying flirting with the girls that they just met them here.

So I am here, sitting few meters away from them. My friend Jamie is laughing while holding her glass of tequila. She looks so happy.

"One glass of mojito, please" I ordered. The bartender move fast and give me one glass of mojito.

I smirked and say 'thank you' to the bartender. I drink it when the bartender asked me, "problem?" He asked.

I put down my glass of wine and answer him, "oh. No, no." While laughing and shook my head.

He just smiled and nod his head. He was about to asked when someone interrupted him-- ordering some beer.

He leave me and start entertaining the costumer who is three seated away from me.

Nang maubos ko na ang isang baso ng in-order kong mojito nang malanghap ko ang mabangong amoy ng lalaki. Hindi sya masyado matapang sa ilong at tama lang para malasing ang sistema ko sa mabangong amoy ng lalaking tumabi sa akin.

From his scent, he looks so handsome. So manly. So sexy. And I proved it right when I turn my head to the right side and there I saw a manly, handsome and seductive man who is sitting right next to me while holding a glass of wine.

I can't stop my self for staring at him. He's busy drinking his wine while me? Here, starstruck on the man beside me.

Natigilan ako nang biglang humirap sa akin ang lalaki at tsaka ngumisi. "Staring is a crime, miss" My jaw almost dropped when he said that. Like seriously? How come na naging crime yun?

As far as I know it's 'staring is rude' so how come na naging crime yun? Is he stupid or just drunk?

Inirapan ko na lang sya but deep in side I want to buried myself because of embarrassment! Damn this man!

I heard him chuckle that's why I looked at him, "what?" I asked. Naguguluhan, ano bang nakakatawa? Na napahiya ako? Psh! Stupid me!

He shook his head while chuckling, "nothing. It's just that... I find you cute" he said and lightly tap my nose with his index finger.

My eyes widened on what he did. Realizing what he did. That was shocking. A handsome man tap my freaking nose!

I tried my best to ignore him. I focused my self from drinking, so I asked the bartender for Vodka. He gave me on shot of it-- ignoring the handsome-but-I-don't-know-the-name man.

I have a low tolerance in alcohol so as expected I instantly drunk and being tipsy. I feel like the world is turning upside down and that feeling is hell! Damn that alcohol!

What is that again? Vodka?

"Hey? Kaya mo pa?" He's still her beside me huh? Hindi ko man lang napansin.