NOTICE

Readers,

Hey, this is Manang_Ange. I just want to say about the Prologue, it's just a part of the story. Again, wala pong SPG sa lahat ng chapters ng story na ito. Uulitin ko, walang SPG chapters. Prologue, excepted yan because that is the part of the story. Well. Let me think of possible na ilagay ko ang SPG, but I warning you guys, that is the flashback part lang. What really happened nung gabing yun, okay?

And the character names, places, etc. Are not related to anybody else. If the character's name have the same name as yours. That is accidentally. And of course the other scene.

I'm not really a Bed Scene writer. So as you can see, in prologue, I'm not really good with that. Trying hard pa ako nyan.

Sorry for the wrong grammars of the story. I will edit it soon if I have a time. I am also sorry for the cuss of the characters. For the typographical errors, I am very sorry. As I've said. I will edit it as soon as I find a time.

Every chapters I wrote with 2000 words only. So don't expect long chapters. I'm using phone for writing that's why the words is limited. I don't know of there's a problem with my phone or what.

Warning!!

Tamad ang author. So wag umasa sa mabilisang update.

And last but not the least!!

PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY