Chapter 10: Guilt

A.N: Okay, you're going to get two different P.O.V's in this chapter and the first will be before the villain attack and the second after. I'm sorry this chapter's a little late. I was really busy all week.
Hope you enjoy!
Also if there are any problems with this chapter (i.e: if part of it is missing) let me know because, I've been having some problems with Wattpad. If anyone knows how to fix these problems please let me know.

Aizawa's P.O.V:
Something feels wrong as I watch the monitors, studying the various students as they battle.

Its this itching feeling in the back of my mind that has my eyes flickering to each screen in concern. I can feel it. Something is wrong, I just can't figure out what.
Everyone is fighting properly, obeying the rules, not inflicting serious injuries and yet......
I shake my head and run a hand through my already disheveled hair. It's nothing. I'm just paranoid after the last villain attack, a few weeks back.

Burying my face into the scarf around my neck, I let my eyes stray to the screen in which Bakugo, Todoroki and Midoriya are setting a trap. Its a good plan and I find myself surprised with them. Honestly, I had expected some discord in their team but, they are working efficiently together. They are able to easily push aside their differences and work towards a common goal.
If these three continue to overcome their weakness; Bakugo's temper, Todoroki's uncooperative nature and Midoriya's passive personality, I'm sure they'll make great heroes one day.
Suddenly, the door slams open and Ashido bolts into the room. One glance at her pale complexion and wide, horrified eyes has me jumping out of my chair and racing towards her.
Her breathing is uneven, as she pants heavily, tears in her eyes. "Ashido, Ashido! Calm down. What's wrong?" She meets my gaze and tears roll down her cheeks as she points out the door.
" Th...The classroom.....A..Aoyama—"
I rush past her, dashing across the yard to the classroom with a few students racing after me. Thundering through the corridors, I make a sharp turn and stop before the classroom door. I pull but, it remains tightly shut and I sigh through my nose, throwing my leg up and slamming it into the sliding door which breaks in on itself. Pushing aside the broken pieces of wood, I step into the room and turn my gaze to the object blocking the door.
My eyes widen and I swallow thickly at the sight before me, a few gasps ring out behind me from the students that followed me.
"Oh my God!"
" No! "
" Is that—"

"Aoyama." I state, as I stare in horror at my student's bruised and bloody form. His naked, beaten body is pinned to the door jam by a razor sharp, old japanese fan slicing into his shoulder and embedded in the door. Blood drips from the wound onto the floor but, what catches my eye is the bloodied letters carved into his skin, pouring blood down his chest and leaking onto the jewel of his belt. Hesitantly, I read the three words:
I'm home, Aiza-chan.

The nickname thunders through me, bringing up memories I had buried long ago and I press a hand to my forehead as I stumble back. This....This is....
My head snaps up and I rush out of the room. "Call the other teachers and bring Aoyama to Recovery Girl! There's a villain on school grounds!" The students hurry to carry out their tasks and I silently pray that I'll make it in time.

Please..... I feel my eyes burn as I race towards the arena my students are currently battling in.
Don't hurt anyone else, Haru......

Not again.

Izuku's P.O.V:
I lay in a bed in the infirmary, staring at the ceiling, resting after Recovery Girl healed my injuries with her quirk.

My head thumps as I run through everything that happened and I feel guilt bubble up in my chest. I acted recklessly. In my anger, I charged into a fight against a powerful villain unprepared. I even dragged Todoroki into the mess and he ended up severely injured! Closing my eyes, I let out a sigh and the image of Bakugo slumping to the ground flashes through my mind.
Slowly, I open my eyes and clench my hand into a fist. I couldn't move. I feel tears burn my eyes and I quickly blink them away. When Kacchan most needed me.......