Chapter 46: Akako Kita - Origin

A.N: Hi guys! Don't worry I'm back (not dead, but almost lol) and I bring answers to all your questions in the comments...

So, the reason this took so long is because I've written two special chapters to thank you guys for 100k reads!!! Omfg can't believe it!!!!! You guys are so fucking awesome! I wanted to do something to celebrate, so I wrote two specials, but it took longer than I thought so maybe it would've be been better to just update regularly... 😅
I'll be updating one special chapter in the next few days and the other a little while after. One has top Deku (for those interested) and the other one is fluff with Top Bakugo. But, the Top Deku is basically a fic in and of itself so you guys are basically getting a brand new mini DekuKatsu fic after the long wait!
Also, I was thinking about drawing Akira, but that might take a while so idk. If anyone else wants to give a go at drawing him, then go ahead idm! ☺

Please don't put pressure on me to write chapters faster. I know how hard it is to wait for a chapter of any fanfiction (I've been there), but like I've said before the only time I don't update is if I am physically unable to or writing something like a special chapter. This might mean I'm in hospital/unable to get out of bed or working really hard to write and edit an interesting special.
This is a hard time for me in my life, because of the health issues I've mentioned which are even more worrying due to Covid-19. In the last month, I've had three chest infections (I have asthma so chest infections can be dangerous, but thankfully I've recovered well) and my close family member had to be tested for the virus. It's been a scary past few weeks and it didn't help when people commented on this fic and others about how I haven't updated in a while.

I'm not blaming anyone, as I know you were all just worried, but it still felt like I was being pressured or at fault in some way. 😔

I also really want to improve my writing and update chapters that I think are actually interesting and thought-provoking (not to mention full of fangirl/fanboy moments for you all), so that will take time. Writing is a way for me to relax after recuperating from illnesses, but it feels stressful now because of the pressure to update. 
I'm really busy lately, because I'm preparing for college next year, writing a book with AH entertainment, studying a bit of psychology and trying to improve on my art (any tips for acrylic painting btw??? 🤔) Still, I want to complete all my fanfictions, but in quarantine I keep watching new shows, fangirling over new ships, and then getting too many ideas for new fanfictions. I want to write them all, but the reason I'm having trouble updating now is because I have too many fics published at once with a hectic, unreliable schedule (and body 😷) that gets in the way.
Give me some time guys, I'll get back into my usual publishing schedule soon.😊
I plan to finish this fanfiction by this year, so please be patient. If I miss an update along the way, I'll make up for it with an extra chapter. I won't ever discontinue or stop writing any of my fanfictions, because I want to finish them all and then publish even more!

I have lots of ideas for future fanfictions of anime and ships like BakuDeku, Ereri, KageHina, Johnlock, YumekoxMary(Kakegurui), Percico (PTO/HOB), SebaCiel(Kuroshitsuji), Nezushi(No.6), Hannigram(NBCHannibal), LWJxWWX(Mo Dao Zu Shi) and many, many, many more!!!!
I'm even taking recommendations for what ships you guys would like to see a fanfiction of next, so let me know in the comments.
While writing ALBQ, I have also been writing unpublished drafts for Asphyxiation, The Mark, XXXVillainousXXX and a few chapters of the sequel to this fanficiton which I will keep secret for the moment...😉
I have lots of (maybe?) interesting fanfictions to come and I hope you will enjoy them.

This chapter is 10,000+ words to make up for the long, long wait and there are two specials coming soon which are even longer. I'll do my best to get back into the rhythm of posting chapters regularly and hopefully I'll be back to updating once per week if anyone remembers that period of this fic lol. 😅 Thank you for all the support, I hope you guys are still interested and please enjoy! 💖💖💖