Christmas Special

A.N: The next update will be sometime after Christmas so in the meantime I hope you guys enjoy this Christmas Special!!!!!
Thank you so much for all the support and plz comment/vote! I really appreciate everyone who reads this and I want to know what you guys think of everything that's happening.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! ⛄⛄❄️❄️

(Set: College AU, no quirks.)

Warning: Slight smut. Nothing too explicit, but it's definitely implied.

Izuku's P.O.V:
Sitting in an internet café, I close my laptop and sigh loudly. The warm scent of cinnamon and coffee envelopes me and I stretch my arms above my head, smiling tiredly. My joints; stiff after staying in the same position for so long, pop and I let out a satisfied groan, slipping my glasses off my face and slumping into my chair.

Finally finished, I think, eyes straying to the notes and references thrown across the small wooden table before me. The laptop my assignment is saved to, shines a dull silver in the orange light of the café and for the first time in my life I consider giving up technology for the rest of my life. The thought of typing one more sentence or looking at that blindingly bright screen has me swallowing the urge to smash the laptop over Professor Aizawa's head, the man who had set the lengthy assignment that ruined my Christmas Eve.
Christmas break finally came and just when I thought I could have a relaxing time, the professors piled on the assignments.
Aiming for a degree in English was supposed to be easy and yet, I find myself more often than not drowning in hundreds of textbooks, forcing my eyes to stay open during lectures and reading late into the night, until my eyes feel like they are on fire.
College is neither hard nor easy.
It is simply tiring.
Suddenly, my phone vibrates and I forget my recent rejection of technology, in favour of whipping out my phone and quickly reading

Kacchan
Online
6:38 p.m.
Oi nerd, you finished yet?

A smile blooms across my face and the exhaustion that previously crushed down on me vanishes. A crackling heat bursts through my veins and I lean forward, slipping my glasses back on.
I hesitate for a second, before the image of Kacchan's pale cheeks flushed a dark scarlet invades my mind and I grin, typing a reply.

You
Online
6:39 p.m
Why? Miss me?

Kacchan
Online
6:39 p.m
What the fuck did you say, bastard?! I swear when you get back here I'm going to kill you.

You
Online
6:39 p.m
I sincerely hope you'll be doing more than that, Kacchan.

You
Online
6:39 p.m
And Bastard's such a strong word. What was it you called me last night?

You
Online
6:40p.m
Kitten?

Kacchan
Online
6:40 p.m
...

Kacchan
Online
6:40 p.m
I can't believe you just said that, Deku. You're really brave when you're not looking me right in the eye, aren't yoy?

Kacchan
Online
6:40 p.m
*you

I freeze, hearing Kacchan's dominating voice in the back of my mind; rough and sharp, thick with a mixture of lust and disinterest. Carefully, I type a reply, choosing to tease him the slightest bit. I press send, biting my lip when I don't get an immediate answer.