Chapter 47: Determination

A.N: Here's the next chapter! Hope you enjoy and please comment/vote! Has anyone been watching Corpse Husband's Among Us vids??? I fucking love his voice. I only discovered him recently and holy shit he's so cute. I ship him with Sykkuno and like...maybe I'm gonna write a fanfic.😆
Anyone wanna play Among Us btw? Hit me up in comments and we can have a private game! 💕

Katsuki's P.O.V:
A small steel room, with metal panels screwed over the walls and a thick sheet of alloy serving as the floor.

The bed pressed against the left wall has an ankle restraint and a small window carved a meter from the ceiling. Leaves flutter iin through the gap in the wall, dancing through the air and gently collapsing on the hard floor next to my slumped form.

I taste cold iron and smell a storm in the wind.

It has been months since Aizawa-sensei deemed my minor imprisonment a necessity to the safety of UA students. I've counted the days passing by the placement of the beam of sun slanting onto the floor from the window. Midnight and the Pro Hero Mirko stand just outside the door, guarding the supposedly dangerous hero-in-training.
My arms are restrained behind my back in a heavy, metal handcuff system similar to the one used at the school competition last year. Leather straps of the wire muzzle I wear have steel buckles that dig into my skin. Thankfully, I can speak and move my jaw a little, but the wire cuts into my cheek painfully. The handcuffs are chained to the floor, but throughout the day, Midnight releases me so I can use the toilet, eat and then she locks my ankle to the bed and removes the muzzle at night. My arms are always locked behind my back to prevent any explosions, but they widen throughout the night, so I can sleep comfortably.

Each week, Aizawa sits down in the metal room and ask me to stop this wild, dangerous behaviour and stay away from the Midoriya residence.
Each time, I say:

"Fuck off."

Deku, that piece of shit, decided to quit being a hero.
I'll never forgive him.
I don't care if it compromises Class 1-A's safety, it doesn't matter if it alerts Senketsu to Deku's whereabouts – nothing truly matters when measured against my own will. Deku thinks he can quit being a hero, thinks he can sacrifice himself (because of course its always some big sacrifice for the almighty Deku) and leave his friends to fight Senketsu.
Deku has always been an idiot. A useless fanboy who was quirkless and a pain in my ass since we were kids.
But never has he been so fucking cowardly.
I won't stand for it. As soon as I get out of these God damn restraints, I'll sprint to the Midoriya Household, offer a few polite greetings to Inko and then explode Deku's face off. He doesn't deserve a face if he is acting like such an idiot!
How could this hero-loving, obsessive nerd ever give up being a hero?
How could I ever love someone like that?
It just won't do. Pride will not allow me to have such heavy and all-consuming feelings for a lowest of the low Deku. I'll fix my childhood friend's warped sense of heroism with a blast from my unequalled Quirk.
Or better yet, my bare hands!

The door to the metal room squeals open and I look up, eyes sharp. Midnight saunters into the room, followed closely by Kirishima. Whip unravelling on the floor next to her razor-sharp stilettos, Midnight looks down her nose at me.
"Ready to stop blowing Endeavour's HQ up and listen to Aizawa?" She huffs, crossing her arms and pushing up her already large breasts. Kirishima stares transfixed, cheeks as red as his hair.
I vow to tell Kaminari of his wandering eyes to get back at my friend for visiting everyday and refusing to aid my escape.
"Midoriya-kun left of his own accord. Some people are just not cut out for hero work–"
"Shut up!" I grind out, the wire from the muzzle cutting into my cheek. "Let me out and I'll fucking drag shitty Deku back here. WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT!!!"
Midnight rolls her eyes and turns to Kirishima, adjusting her red-rimmed glasses. "This is what I mean. So tiresome. He won't listen to anyone and is continuously putting this HQ's secrecy at risk." She struts toward Kirishima, hips swaying back and forth. "Try to calm him down. I know he's upset about his friend leaving UA, but he can't bring Midoriya-kun back against his will."
"I'M NOT UPSET YOU STUPIDLY SEXY OLD HAG–!!!!!" A whip crack silences me and Midnight smiles tightly at Kirishima.
"I'll be back in ten minutes." Though her mannerisms are polite and kind, her eyes are as cold as ice. "Make this a quick visit, alright?" Kirishima nods, stiff and frightened. "Alright. Buh-bye!"
Blowing a kiss, Midnight stalks out of the room, slamming the heavy, steel door shut behind her and bolting it with an audible thump.