Chapter 15: Happiness

A.N: Sorry for the wait! I was sick and wattpad was glitchy. It deleted this chapter so I had to rewrite it. 😢  Also the Katsudeku moment in the latest episode of BNHA was too cute!!!! This chapter doesn't have much plot but, there will be a lot in the next chapter. I wrote this in a rush so, I hope it's not terrible.
B.T.W, love this image! Too cute!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍
Anyway, it's here now and I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

Izuku's P.O.V:
I stand with my mother inside the safe house, trying desperately to ignore the eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.

It had been a day since the.....incident between Kacchan and I and not once had he stopped glaring at me. Thoughts swirl around in my mind and I try desperately to ignore them all as Mr. Principle gestures to the house before us. "This is where you'll be staying." He states, and Mom nods her head. "The house is a little small for two families but, this is the safest place you can remain while your families are being targeted."
"Mr. Nezu, what will we do about my husband? He's still away on business! What if he's targeted—"

"Shut up, Old Hag!" I shiver from the deep growl and my mind flashes to that moment in the infirmary room when Kacchan's voice was low and husky. I shake it from my mind quickly, cheeks flaring up. "The Old Man's not even in the country, why would the villain target him— Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" He trails off into pain-filled groans as his mother pinches his ear and yanks him into my sight. "Listen here, ya' little shit! If you talk to your mother that way again I'll rip out your tongue, ya hear?"
"Okay, okay, just stop it!" She releases him and he glares at her furiously, rubbing his red ear. I watch in fascination as both Bakugos have a glaring contest before turning away with a huff.
Guess, I know where Kacchan gets it from...... I feel my lips curve slightly and have to cover my mouth to muffle my giggle.
Suddenly, Kacchan's blazing crimson eyes snap to me and I freeze as his burning gaze rakes over my body, something dark and vicious swirling in his orbs.
"You won't have to worry Mrs. Bakugo, your husband will be safe. Two heroes are on their way to him at this very moment. I will also follow them once all of you are properly settled." I drag my gaze away from Kacchan and try to focus on Mr. Principle as Mom clutches my arm tightly, chewing on her lower lip. "I'm sure you have more important things to do at the moment, Mr. Nezu." My mom starts, smiling anxiously. "So there's no point in waiting here with us. As long as our sons are safe, we'll gladly stay in this house."
"Thank you, Mrs. Midoriya. I'll return as soon as we capture this villain. Goodbye." He shakes Mom and Mrs. Bakugo's hands before, leaving the house, the steel door shutting with a loud click of the lock system behind him.

Finally with Mr. Principle gone and my attention drawn from Kacchan, I study the safe house we'll be staying in for a while. It's a small house with a staircase with a wooden banister at the right wall of the living room which has a large couch that looks too big for the small room, facing a flat screen TV. There is a soft-looking, blue carpet in the living room that cuts off at the kitchen which is a collage of sapphire tiles, cream lino floors and brown cupboards. There are no walls or doors separating each room so everything is open and makes the house seem bigger than it is. The walls are blank and painted an off-white color and just as I find my curiosity falling on the staircase and where it leads, Mrs. Bakugo steps into my line of sight. "Inko, it's been too long!" She exclaims, wrapping her arms around Mom's neck and grinning from ear to ear. I examine the crooked grin spread across her face for a moment before glancing away, a memory flashing into my mind and then, scampering away again before I can decipher it.
"It really has been, Mitsuki! Why haven't you visited lately? I've missed you! "
"Well, you know how it is with kids. Especially this brat." She gestures towards, Kacchan while rolling her eyes.  "He won't stop going on about how he'll become the strongest hero and beat your son—"
"Old hag!" Kacchan interrupts, voice cracking slightly as small explosions pop across his palms.
"Shut your damn mouth—"
"Oi, Katzuki, what did I say about quirks in the house?"
"Ha?" He growls as he stomps towards her. "It's my quirk, I can do what I want with —"
Mrs. Bakugo's fist connects with her son's head and smacks him  so hard he stumbles forward with a yelp that sounds dangerously like a curse.