Chapter 16: Surprise

A.N: I was originally going to write this in Kacchan's p.o.v  but, I accidentally started it in Izuku's and just went with it. I think it works though. Anyway, I published this so quickly to make up for how long it took to publish the last chapter. Sorry if there's any mistakes, I rushed while editing. Hope you enjoy!

Izuku's P.O.V:
"I need you to read this."

I stare at Kacchan, brows furrowed as I sit cross-legged on the floor by his bed and he lounges in the chair by the computer. "Why?" I ask, watching my fingers as I run them along the cream carpet, to avoid his glimmering gaze. "Because I said so, fucking nerd!"
"Okay, okay! Calm, down Kacchan."
"Tch." I move closer to him and lean against the desk, to stare at the computer, eyes widening.

"Kacchan, this is UA's private database. How did you get into this?"
"Doesn't matter."
" Yes, it does. " I grab the computer screen and tilt it towards me, scrolling through the documents. "This is illegal!"
"It doesn't matter!" He growls, grabbing me by the front of my t-shirt and yanking me towards him. "I need to find that villain again. She injures Half-and-Half, that blond extra and me and she still gets away? Fuck that!" A grin curls the corner of his lips up and his sharp teeth flash as he speaks, crimson eyes swirling with a barely contained rage.
"I want my revenge."
I glance away from him as he lets go of my shirt and I fall back onto my knees. "We shouldn't be doing this. We'll get in trouble if we interfere! All Might and Aizawa are—"
"Just shut up for a second and read this!" He clicks into a document and an image pops up on the screen of a familiar, small boy with brown hair, pale eyes and small, youthful features. Kacchan scrolls down to a report and I read it out loud in confusion.
"Sighting of Senketsu in Northern Tokyo by eight-year old, Rin Ikeda....... Kacchan This is—"
"Continue!" He orders and I suck in a breath of air before turning back to the report.
"Rin spotted Senketsu in Sensoji Temple at 4:30p.m, Tuesday evening, approximately two hours after her attack at UA. He was visiting the Temple with his family and happened to see her amongst the crowd. His description was accurate and can be found in the following attachment." I click into the attachment and frown at the description.

"A tall woman........with short black hair..........pale, pointed features.........Red eyes........" I turn to Kacchan and shrug my shoulders. "I don't understand. What's so important?" Kacchan raises a brow and crosses his arms behind his head. Tendons twist along his forearms as, he leans back and sends me a derisive smirk. I press a hand to my warm cheeks and inch away from him as he glares at me. "I thought you were trying to be a hero." He scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Don't you think it's a little strange? The description of Senketsu; it's detailed enough to be believable but, still doesn't have enough information."
"I don't see anything wrong with it. "
"Exactly." He states in a condescending tone and I huff. " Its perfect. " My eyes widen as I turn back to the report. "Too perfect!" I exclaim, snapping my fingers.

"This is from a child's point of view. It wouldn't be too descriptive but, it would hold enough details to be accurate. And this sighting is exactly what any adult would expect of a child. All of Senketsu's key features are mentioned but, that's what's odd about this. Why would an eight-year old notice a woman in the middle of a crowd? Why would a child study one person long enough to notice they have red eyes or that they're tall? It could be that because, Senketsu stood out so much, he noticed her but, why would a wanted villain be walking around without a disguise? Maybe she didn't have enough time to hide her identity so, she went to a tourist location which will be crowded this time of year. She could easily slip into the crowd and disappear but, somehow.......somehow this doesn't seem like......" I gasp and turn to Kacchan, placing my hands on the arms of his chair. "Kacchan! When Senketsu attacked UA and. ...." I trail off, my hand hovering over his chest where I know the injury is. " .....everything happened, it wasn't early morning! " Kacchan furrows his brows in confusion. "Yeah, well done there, Deku. You just stated the obvious."
"No, no!" I shake my head and jump to my feet, pacing around his room. "It was around midday when we started the training— I'd say around 2:30p.m. But, this boy said he saw her in Sensoji Temple on the same day at 4:30p.m."
"So?" Kacchan cuts in, leaning forward in his chair. "There's a two hour difference which fits in with the time of the attack and the time of the sighting."
"But that's just it! The quickest and most discreet way to get to Sensoji Temple from UA would be to take the bus." I pause in my pacing and turn to Kacchan, eyes sparkling. "However, it takes at least four hours to get to Sensoji Temple via bus!"
"In other words....." Kacchan starts, eyes wide as, he stands from his chair.
"It would be impossible for Senketsu to be in Sensoji Temple!"