Chapter Fifteen ~ Change (2/2)

Taehyung's POV

I didn't really think, I didn't even stop after Jimin told me about the photo. The thought of other men looking at her and appreciating her body unleashed the protective and possessive part of myself which rarely makes an appearance unless a full moon is approaching

I stripped, shifted and ran to her without a second thought. I followed her scent, pulling on my slacks which thankfully I had carried with me and approached her without even thinking about my half naked form.

I felt like I wasn't even in control of my own words or actions....some of the things I said made me cringe.

I've never felt anything like this....surely it can't be like this all the time when you have a mate? Maybe it's just around a full moon?

In all honesty getting naked around people doesn't really bother me, when you're a wolf it becomes part and parcel of who and what you are. I'm not shy, I never get phased by showing myself to others but with Y/N something feels different. I actually feel nervous when she points out that I'm half naked, I don't show it though because I refuse to show weakness around her. The closer I get the more my body naturally reacts to her, my wolf is screaming mine and it takes all my strength to keep him down. I love the way she blushes, I love the strong scent of her arousal. Damn, she wants me just as badly and for a moment my wolf wins as he slams her against the door. I know she's asking questions, I know she's confused but all my wolf wants is his chance to be close. I feel my entire body burn with desire as my tongue tastes her skin, heart racing as my lips tease her. I know she's the one, I know she's my mate and that scares the hell out of me. I'm stubborn, I'm confused and above all else I'm terrified.

Humans feel the need to take things slow, how can you truly love someone without dating them and getting to know all their secrets? How can you love someone without even getting intimate with them and sharing desires? It's different with wolves, when we find our mate we can already feel their soul, we can already see the person they are and our love for them is instant. I feel this pull to her, I know she feels it too but I'm too stubborn and too afraid.

Yet I've messed up, my plan to stay away from her has seriously backfired and now I've got to decide what happens next. I can't stay away from her that much is certain but I'm not ready to give in yet either, I need time.

"Here, you can use my bathroom to change." The entire time she left me alone in her room my mind was in turmoil, now she's back holding out a shirt for me to wear. I smirk at the blush on her cheeks and then take the shirt, using her bathroom to change before returning to find her sitting cross legged on the bed.

"Taehyung....why are you here?"

I don't sit on the bed, I don't trust the wolf in me to behave himself. I instead lean against the wall opposite, legs crossed at the ankles. "I can't explain, not yet at least."

"Why?" Her beautiful eyes search mine for answers, answers I'm not yet ready to give. I'm a monster and once she discovers what I am will she still want me?

"I just can't....please don't force me to say."

She sighs, her nose wrinkles up in concentration. I adore it when she does that, my wolf pleads for me to move closer but I refuse him.

"At least tell me why you hate me so much and why you were half naked." I notice her smirk, she may be nervous around me but I know deep down she's anything but innocent. I can smell her arousal, I know exactly what she's thinking and it kills me. I want to take her, I want to claim what's rightfully mine but I'm too afraid.

"I don't hate you, I've never hated you. I just....you complicate things for me." I don't say anymore and she doesn't push for further explanation, it's like she already knows I won't tell her.

"You're a strange guy Taehyung, you know that right?" She sighs, fingers messing with the fabric of her sheets.

"Yeah, I've been told that before."

"What about Meg?"

"She's just a distraction." I truthfully admit.

"From what?" She asks.

"From you." I've already said too much, the longer I stand here the more difficult it becomes to keep my wolf under control.

"Change your clothes, I like the ones you always wear." I growl, getting close to her.

"Why should I? What will you do if I don't?" I see defiance in those beautiful eyes of hers and smile, she's got a fiesty side and I love that.

"You'll find out if you don't change." I rest my palms on the mattress, it dips under my weight as I move closer.

"What do you want from me Taehyung, what does this mean for us?" Her breath hitches due to our close proximity.

"I don't know.....stop asking questions."  I take her bottom lip between my teeth and gently tug. "Don't test me 내 사랑."

"What does that mean?" Her chest rises and falls deeply and heavily,  the scent of her arousal becomes more intense. I move back quickly and frown, the power she holds over me is terrifying.

"Just change your damn clothes." I growl before leaving the house.

I don't know how much longer I can keep my wolf away from her.