Author Update

I hope everyone is doing okay!

I'm sorry for not updating much lately but there's been lots going on for me and I've found it difficult to find the spare time to write but tomorrow I'm finally off for the day and I promise you guys that I'll dedicate it to updating all my books.

I hope you're still enjoying my books, I know some haven't been updated in a while and for that I'm really sorry. I will update them all tomorrow, you've got my word on this.

Desire was my very first book on this account along with Remember Me and you can tell as they're not as good lol I cringe when I read them sometimes but some of you still seem to enjoy them and I truly appreciate that. Desire will soon be finished and I hope you can all show that final chapter some love because I did work hard on it and I do love the story even though it needs some serious editing, it'll also be my first finished story lol finally! So when it comes out if you could show it some love then I would appreciate it.

I know you guys get bored of hearing writers say this but your feedback is really important to us, the first thing I look at is your comments and then I'll check how many votes a chapter has so if you do enjoy a chapter please let me know by voting for it and also type out a comment letting me know what you thought if you've got time.

I just have a few questions for you guys, firstly the next 'Can I Can Keep You' chapter needs a vote. I can either do a chapter focusing on the rival camp so you can see their dynamic and get to know their characters better OR we can have a more intimate chapter between Y/N and Tae. I know some of you are missing their interactions so if you need your fix of them then vote for this chapter instead.

Also, do you guys have any questions at the moment relating to any of my stories or characters? I'll do my best to answer them

💜💜💜💜

Love you guys!!!!

Love you guys!!!!