Chapter Forty Eight ~ Today Everything Changes ~ Y/N

Today everything changes ~

Was she ready?

Y/N stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body as she approached the basin.

It was strange to think that later tonight she would be officially mated to Taehyung, the two of them connected forever. The thought excited yet terrified her, could she really satisfy a guy like Taehyung? Y/N wasn't experienced when it came to relationships, never having a serious boyfriend and not to mention she was a virgin.

Taehyung had experience though and that made her nervous, what if she couldn't satisfy him? What if she wasn't as good as the other girls? What if they weren't sexually compatible?

Y/N squeezed her eyes shut and told herself not to think too much about it, Taehyung loved her and that's all that mattered.

The mirror was covered with condensation so she used her hand to wipe it away, worried eyes staring back as she sighed deeply. It wasn't that she didn't want this, she certainly wasn't changing her mind but she was nervous.

Tonight she would be giving another first to Taehyung and not to mention she would officially become part of his family, not just any family either....a pack.

Pack of werewolves.

Y/N chuckled as she thought back to the moment she finally found out the truth, any normal person would run for the hills but she didn't so what exactly did they say about her?

Y/N still had many questions she wanted answering, part of her was probably still in shock over the entire thing but she trusted the guys and knew she was safe with them.

Jisoo was coming over soon, the two of them were going out shopping for a new outfit. Y/N desperately wanted to tell her everything, she never kept secrets from her friends but this was different especially now this rival pack was involved. The less Jisoo knew the better, the last thing Y/N wanted was her family or friends getting hurt and plus she would never do anything which could risk Taehyung or the others getting hurt. The world needed to remain ignorant, keep believing that werewolves were simply creatures of myth and fantasy. Y/N was curious to know how many packs existed around the world, did other humans know about them? How did they keep their existence secret? If werewolves existed did other creatures? Hopefully Taehyung would eventually answer all these questions and more, when the time was right.

Y/N brushed her teeth, ran a brush through her wet hair and then headed back to her bedroom just as her phone vibrated on the bedside table.

Morning my love, did you sleep well? Xxxx

Y/N chuckled as she read the message.

Morning baby, I slept great thanks what about you? Xxxx

Y/N hit send and then scrolled back to her conversation with Bam yesterday.

Y/N please forgive me, I was a coward for leaving you last night. I got scared and freaked out, I'm so glad you're okay though. I'm currently out of town, staying with a friend. Hopefully see you once I'm back, sorry again.