Chapter Fifty ~ Ceremony 2/2

Jimin released Y/N's arm and guided her closer to Taehyung.

"You guys ready?" He smiled as the other five joined them around the campfire.

"Fuck yes." Taehyung growled out as he wrapped his arm around Y/N's waist and pulled her flush against him.

"Taehyung!" Y/N blushed as he placed a kiss along the curve of her neck.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but you're driving me crazy, you've got no idea how difficult this is for me." His fingers teased the exposed skin of her back, eyes swirling with desire as he brushed their noses together.

"Jimin...." Taehyung looked over at his brother, eyes conveyed the need for urgency. ".....Hurry this along otherwise I'll have to devour her right here."

The other six laughed as Y/N's eyes widened, was he really finding it that difficult to control himself?

"Okay, it seems we've got to hurry this along." Jimin's tone was one of amusement.

"Here's the book." Namjoon stepped forward and handed one of his journals to Jimin who quickly searched through it for the correct page.

"Love isn't perfect. It's not a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. It's a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, and impossible to live without. Love is work, but most of all, love is realising that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it together." Jimin paused as he looked across at Taehyung.

"Taehyung please confess the truth you hold within your heart for all here present."

Taehyung ran his fingers along Y/N's spine, eyes never once leaving her own.

"I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. When we’re together, I know my past has been worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you. I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives, or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime." Taehyung noticed her eyes filling with tears and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Fuck....don't cry my love, if you cry then I'll have to." They both laughed as his thumbs came up to gently wipe away her tears.

"Y/N, please confess the truth you hold within your heart for all here present." Jimin turned to her next, eyes filled with his own unshed tears.  

Y/N gave a nod, tightening her grip on Taehyung's back as he pulled her closer.

"I see these vows not as promises but as privileges, I get to laugh and cry with you, care and share with you. I get to run and walk with you, build and live with you.  I swear, I will do anything I can to make you happy. I'll take care of you when you're sick. I'll cuddle you when you're cold. I'll tell you funny stories when you're sad. I'll cook for you. I'll sing to you when we're on long drives. Anything you want to do, you know I'll be right by your side.... Because when I look at you, I'm home." Y/N chuckled as she finished her honest words, there wasn't a single pair of dry eyes as the two shared a quick kiss.

"Taehyung do you have the ceremony gift you wish to give Y/N?" Jimin quickly wiped away his tears as Taehyung reached inside his jacket pocket.

"It's not a ring, we don't really give rings as the gift but hope you like it." Taehyung opened his hand to reveal a beautiful dream catcher choker.

"Taehyung that's beautiful." Y/N smiled, lifting her hair so he could move around to secure the clasp.

"It looks so perfect against your skin my love." Taehyung kissed the back of her neck, fingertips dancing along her exposed shoulders.

"Does the pack accept this woman as Taehyung's mate?" Jimin asked as Taehyung took his place beside her again

"We do." All six called out with big smiles.

"Taehyung do you accept this woman as your mate?" Jimin asked.

"Fuck yes." He winked as she laughed.

"Y/N do you take this idiot as your mate?" Jimin teased.

"I definitely do." She replied with a chuckle.

"Then with permission from the Alpha....you two are now officially mates." Jimin looked across at Namjoon who gave a nod.

"Then go ahead and kiss the hell out of your woman Taehyung."  Jimin waggled his brows as the others laughed.

"Don't need to tell me twice." Taehyung growled out as he claimed her mouth.

Taehyung gently bit her bottom lip as they broke the kiss, he couldn't hold himself back any longer

"Sweetheart this won't hurt for long, I promise you." Taehyung gently ran his thumb down her neck, making slow circles when he found the desired spot.

Y/N swallowed hard, she knew exactly what was about to happen but was she ready for it?

Taehyung was about to mark her.