4 | make out

"Meet my son, Kim Taehyung. CEO of the Kim Enterprises."

That was the last thing you heard as far as you remember. All the noises made by the cutlery, wine and champagne glasses and the laughing were long gone.

No more talking and whispering were heard by your ears as Mr. Kim's words were once again accessed to your brain.

CEO of the Kim Enterprises.

-Kim Enterprises.

One of the best competitors for all the
Businessman out there were THE KIM's. And here he was, in front of your parents, your brother and you.

You've heard a lot about him from your friend who was really into the business and company issues. It could also be her hot CEO kink that she was more interested into it but that's not important now.

His name was somehow familiar in the first place when you heard it but he's not the only one with that name out there was what you thought.

After half an hour of mindless gazing around, you finally found a seat. Not the seat around a big round table but the one near the bar with a glass of orange juice in front of you.

The bartender would occasionally throw a look at your way as you smiled a little. You noticed the blush that arrived on his cheeks as he looked away before continuing with his work. There weren't many people in the hall now, just the close ones.

In the talk that the Kim's and your family had, you found out that apparently your father and Mr. Kang were middle school and high school friends. And so was Mr. Kim with Mr. Kang but he wasn't known to your dad in the school years.

Mr. Kang and Mr. Kim were both from wealthy families and so business ran in there blood. That's all it took there sons to inherit there father's work.

While your father was a doctor since he was from a middle class family and pursued education instead. You liked it somehow.

Licking your lips as the flavour of the juice was taken in by your taste buds, you stood up from the high chair. Looking around in the hall, you searched for your mother.

Since you were completely unfamiliar with the halls and corridors you wanted your mother in the moment. You had to use the restroom, urgently. Mentally cursing yourself for standing up right when you were at your limit to hold it in, you continued your search for your saviour but failed in the end.

So instead, you started walking as once again your feet felt like aching. The block heels have seemed to twist your feet and your toes felt numb with every step you took.

Aimlessly turning right and left to find the restroom, you couldn't. The corridors seemed to be like an endless maze that too with similar wall paints and hangings which made it look like you were back from where you started.

That's when your eyes found two doors at the very end of the corridor. For sure, you don't know your way back but at least you finally found the restroom.

After you were done with your work and washed your hands, you looked at your reflection in the mirror provided over the sinks. Moving your eyes down your peach sleeveless dress which went right above your knee that had a round neck, you thought you looked fine.

With your jet black hair down to your waist and the pink lip tint on your lips made you feel happy somehow. You looked beautiful for now. Stretching your lips and forming a forced smile you tilted your head, wondering what would Jungkook look in a girl.

What would a man look in a women?

It's weird how the slightest amount of makeup on your face could get the attention of many men today. Even of the bartender.

But, when you're natural, you're
nonexistent.

Without thinking much about it, you exhaled a sigh and made your way out the door. Walking down the corridors in the same way or probably trying to do so, you heard voices.

Weird voices.

Curiously peeking behind the pillar, you saw a women dressed in a not so elegant attire as the straps of her lace dress were lowered to her shoulders.

But, then you also caught sight of a man in a black suit which was a bit crumpled since the women was literally holding onto it like her money depended on it.

The women was probably biting the man's collarbone since her head was dipped in it. It seemed like the man was not really into it but also into it.

His hands were tucked in his pants pocket as his head was rolled back with his eyes closed. You noticed how he continually licked his lips as his Adams apple moved up and down when he gulped from the pleasure.

Suddenly, like an imaginary crane hit you. You were thrown back to your senses as you realized that you were hiding behind a huge pillar and looking at people like a creep who were making out.

Just when you were about to turn around, you saw the women's hands that reached the belt of the man's pant while he grabbed the lady's ass and her eyes rolled back.

You unknowingly let out the biggest yuck.

No longer having the strength to see any further, you turned around but not before whispering, "Well, seems like someone is gonna get laid."

After 10-15 minutes you were back and tired from all the walking. It had already reached its point but now you have to do it anyway.

Bending all the way forward, your hand reached the belt that went around your angle of your white block heels. Slowly opening it and doing the same with the other, you held your heels in your hands by there belt around your fingers.

As you walked away with the heels in your hand, people started at you but then ignored anyway. So did you. Then you catch a sight of Jimin talking with a girl who was shyly smiling. So, you made your way towards him.

When he looked at you, his face turned into a disgusted expression. But, you weren't even a slightest bit of embarrassed by it. He'll know the pain when he'll have to wear heels.

"What wrong with you?!" Jimin rolled his eyes when he once again looked at your heels in your hands.

"Shut up. Just tell where are mom and dad?" You snapped telling that you weren't interested in talking with him either.

"Uhm- your sister?" The girl asked. She looked at Jimin with curious eyes asking your relation with him, she needed to know the answer, she wanted the answer to be yes.

Poor little one.

Unaware that your brother only plays, stays in a relation for a week or so with no strings attached.

"Yeah, you see this hamster here is my sister and she's the sla-"

"Put a sock in it, you peasant." With that you walked away, leaving that poor girl with Jimin.

[A/N]

I'm sorry, it was bad.