42 | never be the same

𝙵𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗

♧   ♧

Hana

White crystal snowflakes fell over my head as I walked down the Gangnam Street of Seoul. It was cold, but the warmth from the coat was enough to get me comfortable.

I could no longer remember how long I've been walking as I wondered around like a lonely flower. As if finding shelter for myself, even when I was safe.

But, somehow, I knew I wasn't at the same time.

Mind flooded with thoughts, my eyes were emotionless as I stared at the food stalls around the streets. The smell was amazing, but it couldn't captivate me enough to remove all my previous thoughts.

It was a day off at work. Perfect for a walk; as I thought. The air was cold and shivering and by the time I reached the underground clothing stores near the Subway, the lights were starting to switch on one after another.

It was around early evening when I decided to go back home. Even thought I was happy with the fact that I bought somethings, my eyes were sad as they remained on the phone screen.

Diminie:
I won't be back home maybe tonight.

Diminie:
The guys are having a sleepover and I think I'll stay.

Diminie:
Be safe. Tell me if something's wrong :)

I didn't reply. As I kept walking, I thought about how my parents were out for the next couple of days to attend a funeral.

Now, Jimin was out too. For sure, he never left a chance to slip out of house and hangout with his friends, but he could have at least tried to stop his urges for a few days.

+ + +

Walking into the locked house, Hana kept the keychains on the table beside the entry door. It was late by the time she reached home.

Exhalaing a sigh of exhaustion, Hana quickly took off her coat and placed it on the couch. Waddling in her wool socks, she took a glass of water and roamed her eyes around the silent house.

Dropping her eyes on the floor, Hana once again exhaled a breath and walked up the stairs. Changing out of her clothes, she made herself confortable and started doing her work.

After another hour, she was distracted as her phone rang. Checking the caller, she picked up with a smile.

"Hey." a the familiar deep voice spoke.

"Hey Tae. What's up?", Hana smiled.

"Nothing much. I was missing you." Taehyung cooed.