7 | shopping

"Which one?" Jia asked as she held a shirt in each hand.

One was of Lucky Chouette and the other of Nohant. They were quite expensive Korean brands and you knew for sure that if you'll buy either one of them. You'll end up broke for the rest of the month with no money for the junk food which you couldn't put at risk at all.

"Don't they cost a lot?" You asked in a low voice not wanting any other person to hear your statement.

Here you were in one of the most expensive shopping malls of Seoul where footwears, accessories and cloths contained more zeroes in there tags at the end than the sum of all the money you currently had in your purse.

But, you still came. Jia, your best friend who had a really good sense of fashion suggested that you should both go for shopping to find a decent and realistic attire for your mission.

In which she was more than happy, finally having getting rid of your all black look that constantly annoyed her. But, you were stubborn as well. Wearing black top to bottom, in and out just to annoy her today.

"I know but look how pretty this one is." Making a crying voice she shoved one of the shirts right at your face.

"Yeah right..."

"Oh my! oh my! Hana, you always wanted to see a hoe, right?" Jia suddenly whispered in a sort of panicked voice.

"Hmm." You were tracing your fingers delicately on a silk shirt when Jia spoke.

"Yah! look it's really a hoe." She nudged your forearm since you weren't taking your eyes off the shirt.

"Good for you."

"Is that Mr. Kim with her?" Jia said as she narrowed her eyes, now looking away from you.

"Where?" The silk shirts sleeve was no longer in your hands.

Your attention was completely on your surroundings trying to find a familiar face in the small crowd of people in the complex. Turning your head and rolling your eyes in all directions, you couldn't find him.

"Look how he's touching her." Jia said.

"I can't see him!" You whisper yelled. Shaking Jia's arm a little too forcefully when you couldn't see him.

"11 o'clock, dumbass."

Ultimately moving your eyes in that direction, you then saw him.

Mr. Kim was squatting on the floor with a heel in one hand and a girls foot in another helping her wear it like the Cinderella had. He was smiling and it seemed genuine.

While the girl was smiling as well. Wearing a thin silk lace dress that ended up right beneath the curve of her hips. It had strips with no sleeves with a V neck.

You wondered how longer can she manage to wear it without making anything visible and not making the dress slip off her body.

Does he also like girls with less cloths like Jungkook does?

However, when the girl turned her face a little bit in your direction, you and Jia were stunned looking at each other at the same time. She was Ms. Choi Sooyun, the most famous fashion designer with the best knowledge of make-up in Seoul.

An appointment with her would probably end you in the line for a month at least. But, that didn't mean that she was a kind and generous women. With the most number of scandals with celebrities, rich businessman and CEO's of big companies, she was the women on top.

But, she had the knowledge which you needed at the moment.

°°°

After looking at them for a minute, you no longer were interested.

So, you went back to that silk shirt and continued looking at the price tag while Jia was still confused that which shirt would look better on you. She was more focused that you were since your mind was preoccupied with Ms. Choi and if you should make your appointment.

Could she be of any help?

"Hana, I think this blue one would look better on you. See, do you like it?" Jia stated as she held the blue shirt in front of your upper body while judging the look with her eyes.

"Yeah, it's pretty. Let me see." Taking the shirt from her hand you turned towards the fitting rooms. It was indeed looking good but it costed a lot.

It was a red embroided light blue cotton shirt with some thin white imprinted strips on the sleeves which were full.

"Can I get this one?" You asked softly once you stepped out of the room, immersed in your reflection in the mirror provided outside.

"Obviously. Don't tell we came all the way here to buy nothing." Jia silently clapped her hands like a seal. Proudly gazing at you with a happy grin with her aura shouting that's my girl.

"Looking good Miss Park." A voice spoke which suddenly startled you and Jia.

Turning your head towards the source of noise, you saw Mr. Kim standing alone with his hands in his pants pockets. His eyes staring in your eyes with a weird look and then roaming them all over your body.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." You smiled while your friend on the side had a red face in a mere second.

To somehow tease her more, Mr. Kim turned towards Jia and waved and she bowed in response greeting the older guy with her cheeks on flame.

"I'll be back." She blabbered turning on her heels and running her way out the store towards the restrooms.

"She's cute." You laughed as you saw her back, running with her hands on her cheeks.

"But, you're cutter."

"Huh?" You didn't hear him.

You turned your head facing him once again with a smile hoping he would repeat himself when he took a step towards you.

Mr. Kim kept walking until he was right in front of you. The gap was good enough but it somehow resulted in a crimson red tint to arrive on your lower neck and cheeks.

Your face was upto his chest so you had to look up at him with your neck starting to hurt.

Mr. Kim leaned down as his face was right next to yours ultimately resulting in lowering your head as well. His lip inches away from your earlobe and his warm breath was fanning the side of your neck.

Your eyes going wide with every single breath of his that hit you. It weakened your knees and you wanted to push him away. Not liking what was happening at all.

Mr. Kim knew how it affected you and he liked it.

"Miss. Park, why is it almost every time I see you, your wearing something black?" His deep voice spoke with his lips touching your ear every now and then while speaking.

Taking a deep breathe, you kept your hands on his chest which was a lot muscular and hard, you softly pushed him a little and took a big step back.