10 | drunk

Jungkook opened his eyes to loud music. The atmosphere was hotter than before, the smoke was dense in the little space and countless number of  alchohol bottles were placed on the table in front of him as his eyelids felt heavy.

He sat in the sofa which was kept against the wall, his legs spread wide giving access to any girl to sit on his lap. But, he didn't bother, he was too used to it to give any attention.

With every breath he took in, the poisonous smoke entered his lungs. He coughed a several number of times as his throat felt dry and hurted.

To reduced the pain, he drank again. Taking the first bottle his hand could reach, he brought the mouth of the bottle to his lips and took a sip.

Somehow, at first his throat felt better but after a second it hurted again.

Jungkook looked around the room with his half opened eyes, he could see people, a lot of people whom he did not know while some he did.

Almost all the ones were in the middle of the room where the dance floor was. Some were dancing alone, some having a couple dance while some did nothing but grind on each other.

Then he roamed his eyes to the corner, his head tilting a bit as it rested against the headrest of the sofa.   Obviously, they would be kissing and pushing each other.

Firstly, he saw a girl, not really sure of the height as his eyes blurred and his head started to hurt. But, he still saw her attire.

Jungkook looked at her body as she wore shorts which were too short revealing the bottom of her buttcheeks with a crop top. Her heels were high and maybe she was too but on acholcol.

Her blonde hair falling till her shoulders as they swayed back and forth and blew when she moved or pushed the other boy who accompanied her. He then saw her face, he didn't know her.

Jungkook liked her body, liked how her waist had those curves and her thighs that fitted those denim shirts so perfectly. But, then he closed his eyes as the headache increased to an immense level.

Suddenly, his mind took him somewhere else.

To jet black hair.

To a body with no curves.

To thick thighs.

To a girl who doesn't drink.

To a girl with covered body.

To a girl with sneakers.

To a girl he knows.

To his neighbour.

Unknowingly, he kept his eyes closed even when the pain decreased. Just to think.

He could imagine her perfectly in his mind even after all the drinking, her standing in her pajamas with a big shirt where something weird would be written.

He could imagine her messy bed hair as she would spend her day laying in bed and watching dramas on her laptop.

He could imagine her stuttering when she speaks, he could imagine her sparkling eyes, her pink lips, her squishy cheeks, her makeupless face, her mismatched socks of avengers and her pretty smile as her nose would scrunch.

Jungkook could imagine everything. He didn't know why though.

He opened his eyes after a few seconds and stood up but stumbled on his way. On closing his eyes, he shooked his head and raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook then made his way towards the corner, his eyes following the girl as she was busy kissing some other dude with a leather jacket.

Her back was facing him so he kept his right hand on her shoulder and roughly turned her around.

Without giving a second for her to process what was happening, he grabbed the back of her neck and leaned in. Jungkooks lips moved over hers as she clunched his black silk shirt in her hands within the next second.

The boy who was with her before look stunned at them but when he noticed that weren't giving up, he moved away to find another chick to play with.

While Jungkook and the girls lips moved in sync together, she moaned in the kiss, he tilted his head to deepen and have a better access.

When it became hard to breath for both of them, they pulled apart.

His hand was still at her nape as he joined there foreheads. Jungkook evilly smiled as she looked at him while still trying to calm her breathing.

Moving his other hand down to her body, he held her by her waist. The feeling of her curves in his hands, he liked her body more.

"You free tonight?" Jungkook asks with a deep voice.

After hearing his question, the corner if her lips tilted up forming a smirk. The girl moved her lips towards his ear, her warm breath blowing on the side of his face.

"Play with me." she whispered.

And that was all that needed to be said as Jungkook and the girl hurriedly exited the club, making there way to his car.

After a short journey, Jungkook got out of the car and so did the girl. While his hand was snaked around her waist, they both sneaked in his house quietly and made there way towards his room.

Girls like these are obviously more fun, I must have lost my mind to even think  about her all of a sudden. Jungkook wondered.