48 | you love me, i love you

'Hormones....?' Taehyung wondered confusingly.

He moved his eyes to where Hana was patting the water so strongly that it would end up splashing her in the face. Moving towards her slowly and steadily, he stood behind her and placed his head on her right shoulder.

Feeling her body stiffen under his chin, he then proceeded to leave no gap between his chest and her back. Taehyung's abs could be felt by Hana as she noticed her heart started beating faster.

The later then kept his hands on the side of the girl's waist and slowly turned her around. Hana kept her eyes low the whole time he turned her around and even when she stood in front of him.

Having the feeling of Taehyung's wet body so close to her was making her feel new things in her heart and mind. The girl's cheeks went crimson red as her previously cold and shivering body was now warming up with the heat radiating from Taehyung's taller form.

"Look up." Taehyung whispered. His arms wrapped around her waist, he looked down at Hana's cheeks and then her eyes with a smile. As the girl raised her eyes to look up at Taehyung, she placed her hands over his chest.

"Do you want to go to the deeper area?" Taehyung questioned as Hana mindlessly nodded.

Once again bending down his knees a little bit, Taehyung placed his hands on the back of Hana's thighs and picked her up effortlessly. She wrapped her legs around his waist as a reflex and held his shoulders.

Walking a bit further into the ocean, Taehyung's grip on Hana tightened as if scared he might lose her. He stopped as he noticed that the water had now rised up till his elbows.

Taehyung stared in Hana's brown orbs closely whilst their faces were inches away from each other. His heart raced when he noticed that Hana catched a quick glimpse at his lips.

A past memory passed through Taehyung's mind when they both were sitting by the lake, under the sky, their souls had stared at each other and he had then claimed her lips. It's dreamy as it lingers at the back of Taehyung's mind as one of the best moments of his life.

How Taehyung had moved his lips against Hana's and she had responded. How her eyelids automaticelly closed themselves when he neared himself. And how he felt her heart racing. To Taehyung, it was a beautiful memory and if only he could play it once again like a record player is what he wishes.

He notices that the girl in his arms looks down at him with hesitation; a look of a high school teenager who has just embarrassed herself in the school hallway filled with students.

Hana is embarrassed. She saw Taehyung caught her gazing at his lips.

Regardless of all that, Taehyung wants to give it a try. So, he gently pulls her closer even when she is in his embrace. Without much more thoughts, Taehyung places his lips on her beetroot like flushed cheeks.

Her thighs clench around his waist and she sucks in a quick breath. Like all the other times, Hana feels her heart thumping violently against her rib cage. But this time, it is a lot more powerful, considering that she is in his arms as he has picked her up with her legs around his waist, hands around his neck and their breaths mingling with each other's.

Taehyung whispers, "Hana-"

"It's cold." Hana cuts him off. "I feel cold. Can we go back?"

Taehyung hesitates for a second before simply nodding. Turning around on his heel, he doesn't put the girl down but continues walking towards the beach house.

Hana feels the urge to stop him and tell him to put her down but she doesn't. She can't. For Hana could swore that she felt a bunch of butterflies and a tingling sensation in her stomach when he was about to kiss her.