14 | interview

All three of you stared at the screen like a hungry animal staring at its prey. Because the difference in both of your scores was by one.

"Did you just win against the pro player Jungkook?" Jimin said shocked.

"My scores on the left side, right?" you asked.

"Yeah."

"Then I won. I just won againt Jungkook." Turning towards the man who kept quiet for a long time, you saw how shock enveloped his mind while losing against you.

After composing his posture a bit more he shrugged and just gave a smile to you.

"Well, it was worth it."

"Worth what?" You asked bewildered.

"Thick things." He softly spoke while licking his lips and staring deeply at you.

"Okay. But, now should we just eat something?"

"Yes, I think we should all go out." Jimin suggested as he rubbed his stomach, making a pout.

"Should we get some beers as well? It'll be fun." Said the taller man with enthusiasm.

"No. Not when we're with Hana." Jimin refused the option within a second, obviously not liking the idea.

"Don't get me into this. Do whatever you want." you told.

"Whatever, I don't care. Go get ready." Jimin scolded as he made his way towards the kitchen with his hands in his Jean's pockets.

I can't believe he's the same man who flirts with women anytime, anywhere.

"Wow. That's not Park Jimin." Jungkook said amazed.

"Yeah that's Jiminie." you agreed.

+ + +

2:05pm

You would have expected yourself to be going out with Jimin and Jungkook but, future can't be always of what you want.

Apparantly, Jungkook got a phone call from his mother saying that he needs to come back home because of some work. So, Jimin like always was back to his room doing what God knows while you were still sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Your brain being preoccupied by the images of the previous half hour. Well, you did notice his stares on your legs but in the last couple of minutes in the game only.

Just thinking about his eyes on you send shivers down your spine. A smile crept on your lips somehow but you also wondered why would he look at legs who are thick like a pig.

To refresh your mind and forget about him for some time, you then made your way towards the kitchen. You took an apple from the fruit basket on the kitchen counter when your eyes landed on the kitchen window from where you can see the street.

The house kept empty for months now had lights on and curtains pulled in and black car parked outside.

Did that guy already move in?

You remember his name and his face very well. Also, his weird and dual personality. He's a soon to be CEO on camera but off camera he's a creepy
person with duality in his personality.

That's when you remember about the magazine.

Should I?

On shaking your head vigorously, you made your way to your room to take a nap and rest your brain.