6 | level 1

MISSION: MAKE JUNGKOOK FALL FOR ME

LEVEL 1: SEARCH

After preparing yourself a hot cup of coffee with a couple of chocolate chip cookies in a plate, you picked up your laptop, entered the password and straight away went to no other than the google god.

Because he has cures for all desires and mental hurricanes about life and since today you were going to finally take the first step towards your mission, you needed him, desperately.

So, firstly you thought of searching through your browser about how to spy on someone but backspaced all the words. On taking a deep breath, you picked up your cup of coffee and took a sip after blowing on it a bit and keeping it back down.

Looking on the search bar on the laptop screen in front of you, you let your fingers covered with cookie crumbles fall on the keyboard as they typed away the letters on your mind.

: How To Spy On Your Neighbour.

As the small circle which you have seen more than you would have seen your own books started to load in the centre of the screen, your heartbeat somehow increased.

Your eyes filled with anticipation, to see some wonderful and magical ways to make your long enough crush fall for you. Just when you were wondering about trusting the online ways and your decision about searching this stuff, the screen suddenly got filled with a number of different links with the same headline you typed half a minute ago.

Landing your eyes on a link which took your attention for no reason, you mumbled it's headline, "How To Spy On Neighbours."

After nodding your head a couple of times, you leaned in more towards the screen and clicked the cursor on the link. When it opened up, the white light from the screen filled your room a bit more since you turned off the bulbs for more feeling.

And just beneath the headline, there wrote an introduction which you decided to read. "We won't ask you a bunch of questions and we aren't here to judge your intentions. The fact of the matter is, sometimes your neighbours need to be watched. So, it's completely okay if you just want to find a little more about the people who share your street." 

A little more, right?

After blowing a heavy breath out through your nostrils, you scrolled down the screen and saw that several steps were mentioned.

STEP 1:

Find a location that gives you a clear view of the neighbour of interest.

Gather your equipment.

•Get comfortable.

STEP 2:

Use binoculars or telescope.

•Use a realistic disguise.

•Take notes and pictures.

STEP 3:

Learn their schedule.

•Establish online connections.

•Invite them to neighbourly gatherings.

You kept on scrolling not even realizing that you were already on the end of the page. Nodding your head once again, you exhaled a sigh.

After gazing at the screen for a minute or two, you jolted down all the points on a page and stared at it once again.

About the thing with finding a proper location, you recalled that another of your neighbour, Min Yoongi's yard could help you a lot. He wouldn't mind either. But, if that new one, Kim Taehyung would give you access to crawl or spy around through his yard, that would be a major help. You have to have friendly relation with that guy when he comes.

Hmm. Smart one, Hana. Smart one. You mentally smirked as you wondered.

With the collection of your equipments, you were going to use your already very helpful Dora the explorer binoculars since you don't have a telescope. Considering that you can't afford it, you don't need it.

Widening your eyes a little on reading the next point, you became a bit unbalanced. Use a realistic disguise. With your very imperfect sense of fashion, you were surely going to fail since this point could a really important step.

All you were familiar with was your black PUMA gym trousers which you officially made a part of your spy attire as you weren't going to join the gym. Along with your black shirt and a black full sleeved hoodie. Not to forget your black shades, shoes and mask.

"I'm failing already. Before even proceeding with the level 1, I'm doomed just because of my lack of brain." You sighed in agony.

"Maybe establishing online connections would be a better option. Since, Jimin invites Jungkook to all the parties and gatherings, all I'm left with is to learn his schedule." You began as you talked and explained everything to yourself.

"But, now that I recollect a memory from the very death of my brain, I did save his schedule for the whole week in my phone. Apparently, it seems like he has changed his schedule for the past 2 days so I guess I'll have to work again."

"–above that I'm not going to take pictures and notes. My eyes are enough to observe and make points in my mind."

You finally decided.

Suddenly, you banged your head on the keyboard slowly as the disguise thing ate your brain alive. "Ughh...I guess I'll just have to ask for help from someone."

On closing the laptop, you made sure to delete your browser history and keep it back just like it was before. You turned around and made your way down the stairs towards the kitchen to feed your empty and desperate stomach with food.

After filling your plate with twice as food as it could place on it, you were having a hard time while finding a place for the sauce in your hand.

"Screw it, just adjust it somewhere." You winced as your stomach growled from hunger and hurriedly kept the sauce over the toast on the very top.

Making your way towards the living room, Jimin's eyes your plate where food was placed like a mountain. But, you ignored him and switched on the TV and continued changing the channels till your eyes landed on your favourite SpongeBob.

Jimin took a seat beside you and stared towards the plate on your lap as he gulped from the water forming in his mouth by the delicious food.

"Don't even do anything with my food. Giving him a glare as a warming, you turned your head again.

He cleared his throat and said, "Why are you eating so so much anyway?"

Turning your head towards your brother once again, you smirked as he frowned his eyes with a confused expression.

"It said to get comfortable."

[A/N]

Vote and comment, I would love to have a feedback from you guys.
Thanks for the read.❤