41 | awoke in love

"I need all the paper works by tomorrow morning on my desk." Taehyung declared.

"Okay everyone. The meeting is over." The chairs were pulled back as everyone slowly and gradually exited the conference room.

Taehyung sighed as the exhaustion from work tired him. Lossening his tie, he dropped himself on the rolling chair and rolled his head back, closing his eyelids.

Just when his head was beginning to calm down from the headache, the door slammed open.

"FOR CHRIST'S SAKE KIM TAEHYUNG!!" a shrill–voice yelled.

On opening his eyes in shock, Taehyung quickly stood up and held the hand that came flying all the way to his cheek; defending himself.

"What are you doing here? Get out." He said with gritted teeth whilst throwing a disgusted look at the latter.

"NO I WON'T! NOW LET GO OF MY HAND!" Sooyun shouted again.

"Shut the hell up women." Taehyung angered.

"NO WAY IN—", Sooyun stopped in her words as her face turned pained when Taehyung twisted her arm cruelly.

"No Taehyung let me—please—ahh stop it hurts." Tears formed in her eyes as a lone tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh Sooyun, cut the crap and tell me why are you here?" Taehyung deadly ordered.

"First, let me go." Sooyun pleaded as she whimpered in pain.

Taehyung released her arm and pushed her away. The women fell on one of the chairs as she held her bruised arm in fright.

"Enough. Now tell me why the f.uck did you come here when I told you not to?"

Lifting her head up, Sooyun looked at him with bloodshot red eyes. "I love you, Taehyung."

Shaking his head, Taehyung chuckled, amused. "Sooyun," in the split of a second, his complete composure and expression changed as he pointed his finger at the women. "Now this will be last time I'm going to f.ucking repeat myself so better get this f.ucking thing straight in that f.ucking thick hollow brain of yours that you, Choi Sooyun was nothing to me. You were a women I needed to get away with my sexual frustration and now I've had enough of you."

Extending his hand more forward, Taehyung tightly gripped the women's face in his hands whilst the latter was bewildered with enlarged eyes. "Make sure to get that as.s away from me as much as possible or you'll face the consequences."

"Now." Adjusting his collar and tie, Taehyung straightened his body and composed himself. "Did I make myself all clear, Miss Choi?" he cooed with a honeyed voice.

Getting a small nod from Sooyun, Taehyung smiled almost child like and nodded himself in understanding. Turning around, he walked away from the women sitting alone on the chair in the conference room with a bruised arm and broken heart.

+ + +

Hana

Exhaling a breath of exhaustion, I finally put down the pen after finishing the work. It had been extremely chaotic since the company was making new business deals and required extra hours of work.

Looking ahead at the table, the scattered papers and files were thrown one upon the other. Not having anymore strength to tidy up, I held my head in my hands and massaged the temple.

Today, the meeting with Taehyung went peacefully. Except him throwing random smiles my way while the others giggled.

The meetings weren't always very serious because lately Taehyung had been very humble and polite to everyone. Making random jokes at the cafeteria and being extra dramatic once in a while when I handed him a new file.