50 | final

Beads of sweat formed on Taehyung's forehead as he stood behind the wall. Watching the figure sitting on the swing, he smiled to himself.

Her eyes were closed and earphones were plugged in as she enjoyed the morning summer breeze. With her legs, she constantly pushed herself back and forth and listened to the soft music.

Finally having the courage to speak to her, Taehyung made his way out from the wall and let his feet guide him. His eyes focused on the girl, he noticed his heart thumping violently inside his rib cage.

Dressed in his faded mustard night suit, Taehyung did not mind changing as he called Hana to come to the park immediately.

Guess she did not bother dressing up for him either. It was 5 o'clock in the morning and Hana sat on the swing in her night suit as well.

Taehyung smiled as he approached and stood behind her. Placing his hands on the chains, he slowly pushed the swing further and Hana instantly opened her eyes.

Turning her head around, she landed her gaze on Taehyung and a smile broke onto her lips. Her eyes disappearing and a small giggle escaped her mouth.

"Now didn't you come very quickly?" Hana said as she took out her earphones and kept them in her pocket.

"Sorry, it was hard getting the courage." Taehyung whispered but she still heard it in the silent morning.

"Courage for what?" Hana inclined her head at a rough one–twenty degree and looked back at him upside down.

Taehyung giggled and pushed her head back down before dragging his feet around the swing and squating down in front of her.

"Something that my heart desires." Taehyung said softly and pulled the chains of the swing closer.

Hana breathed as her face now neared to her boyfriend's. Her smile became nervous as she felt her heart skipping a fraction of a second.

She looked from his right eye to left, trying to find what he meant. "What does your heart desire?" Hana muttered.

"You." Taehyung cupped her face in his hands. "Your eyes, your smile, your heart, your soul, your love." He rested his forehead against Hana's. "Your embrace."

Hana cleverly puckered her lips, resulting in landing a peck softly upon his lips. "And I want you." She giggled embarrassed.

"Hana." Taehyung said as he pulled away from her a bit. Looking at his feet, he dropped his hands from her face and held her hands in his.

"I'm sorry for waking you up at four–thirty in the morning and making you wait for half an hour in this cold morning. But, baby you've to know that you make me so weak. Even meeting you makes me all nervous and excited as if we haven't been together for two years already." Hana giggled as Taehyung rambled about his whipped in love self.

"Baby, I love you so much. You literally have no idea how the mere thought of spending my future with you makes me realize that I would be nothing with you in my life. I want you in my life. I need you so that I can live." Taehyung whispered the last sentence and closed his eyes to breathe in a quick breath.

Meanwhile, Hana's eyes widened a tiny bit noticing where this might be leading.

Wait– future life with me? I–I- what?

"Hana." Taehyung opened his eyes and lifted his right hand, placing it on her cheeks. "When I met you, I knew you were different. You stood there with that grumpy guy in a head to toe black outfit looking like a creep. But, somehow my heart knew you were special."

"When you lifted your eyes to look at me, my heart had never been shaken like that before. Your eyes captivated my soul like an enchanter and I just stood there; completely powerless, knowning it would be shaked a million more times and that you were going to give it a hard time." Taehyung and Hana smiled at the memory.

"Hana, you made me realize that perfection does not come from a perfect body. Because when I saw you, I saw Hana. I saw your personality and not your body. You were perfect just the way you were without any curves you longer for. You're perfect; made for the imperfect me."

I– I'm not rea—

"Marry me, Park Hana. Please marry me and make me the happiest man the world could have ever seen."

Fuck

Taehyug looked up at Hana to see tears streaming down her eyes. Her cheeks crimson red from the sudden rush of emotions and her chest heaving up and down to calm her breathing.

"Baby —" Taehyung whispered, wanting to console her but she stopped him.

"N-No, do-don't you baby m-me." Taehyung's eyes widened at that. "I was peacefully sitting here and then you suddenly come an‐and just throw my heart here and there like what the hell! I‐I wasn't rea-ready. I was so fuc‐fucking not ready you dumbass." Hana cursed as she bawled like a crybaby. Lifting her sleeves to wipe her tears, the hem of the sleeves became completely wet but the tears did not stop. Taehyung softly smiled as he found her extremely cute with her cheeks fully red from the crying. Giving her time to calm herself, he continued staring at her as if she was his most prized possession. Which she was.

After a couple of minutes, Hana placed her hand on her chest and took in a deep breath to stable herself. "Don't d-do that again. You could have at lea‐least given me a hint." Hana complained as Taehyung chuckled.

Pulling out a small box from his pocket, Taehyung slowly opened the lid and Hana gasped at the sight. The most beautiful ring she had ever seen laid in between the soft folds of the black velvet cloth. 

"Park Hana, will you give me the honour and marry me?" Taehyung smiled.

Hana's eyes moved to Taehyung after looking at the ring. "Yes." She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him before he could process her answer. Pulling away, Hana smiled, "Yes, I will marry you, my neighbour."

END.

~•♤•~

[A/N]

That's it, ya'll.
Neighbour has officially ended.

Thank you so much for all the support you have given to this book. I have read all the comments and I'm extremely grateful of each one of you.

This was nationbangtan's first published book NEIGHBOUR and I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Thank you again for reading this Kim Taehyung fanfiction.

Lastly, it would mean a lot if you would check out Art Of Love, a Jeon Jeongguk fanfiction.