25 | request

Time.

Time seems to freeze as Taehyung stares at you for a long moment. He doesn't move, not even an inch.

As if his body has given up the ability to have a physical movement. After you let out the words that have been on the tip of your tongue and couldn't go any further; Taehyung looks in your eyes with a certain look that doesn't show any emotion.

Do you regret saying it?

No– perhaps, never would you ever.

'Why?' you ask.

Because you can't take it anymore. Every single thing reminds you of how big of a failure you've become, every single part of your body does show that without another doubt.

There's fat over the skin of your stomach; a small belly that's too big to the man's eye. Which is disgusting over the name of a women.

Cheeks are puffed with fat and thighs are thick with meat. And that's what men don't need.

They need slim waist with curvy hips, thin thighs with a small face. And that's all they need because they are too into their body to see their soul.

To see the inner beauty that every human stores, it needs to be let out. To let out your true self that has currently lost all it's value.

We may have developed economically over the years but we're too far to reach the point where we could all live freely without a judgment thrown our way. 

Men. That's what men make us feel like; like puppets. Puppets with strings attached over our limbs to move us around according to their wish and command.

And Jeon Jungkook is one too. But, what can you do when you've already lost your mind over one another of those men.

So, here you sit, in front of your friend to request him over the little issue that you have.

"Say what?" he lets out as his voice cracks.

"I'm sorry b-but I honestly do-don't ge–" he coughs.

"I'll get you some water." you speak up and stand, not even affected by the fact about what you've done to his brain through that one sentence.

Coming back after a while, you see him sitting with his head in his hands. His perfect, professional composure lost over in the few minutes spend with you.

You hand him the glass and he gulps it down in one go. On licking his lips, he looks up at you and blinks.

"Why?" he softly speaks. With his face loosing all it's recent red colour, he seems to have lost his power.

You keep silent. Wondering about how to explain him your situation.

"Don't give me the silent treatment again please. Not now, not with this request." he moves forwards and looks at you with tender looking eyes.

Now that he's so close to you, you can see the tiny scar on his skin, some aches that are too small to take in notice of and his natural skin complexion that is usually hidden under those creams and lotions that scream skin whitening and fairness.

It's all a scam. It can never so that.

"Please–help me." you whisper and take in a breath.

He sighs and leans back on the couch.

"I don't know what has suddenly gotten into you but I have a feeling that it's not a good idea."

You chuckle. Taehyung raises an eyebrow and waits for you to speak.

"Feeling? Well, sorry to break it up to you but that's not what they look for these days," you bitterly smile.

"They?" he questions. As he seems to take in notice of the word that you used, you feel he's paying attention in this conversation.

Men.

"People." your eyes unknowingly look away from his.

"Oh..okay," he waits; hesitates to speak up as if he might touch a touchy subject.

It's the first time you both are having a serious talk and he feels weird. You do too but not so much.

Taehyung thinks that he could have easily laughed it off when you told him that you wanted to meet Sooyun, but he didn't. Cause he felt seriousness in your voice and determination in your sparkling eyes.

And with that in mind, he speaks, "Will you tell me the reason for that request?"

"Will you help me?" a question for a question is what you opt for.

Taehyung looks at you and you feel that you've both stared at each other more than talked, but you erase the mindless thoughts away.

He waits and after a moment of silence, mumbles, "Yes."

"Yes, I would."

And you let out a smile, a big smile that stretches across your lips does something to his heart as his eyes are fixed on you but the weird feeling fades away instantly. And he maintains his posture.

"Don't be so excited. Because I'm not helping you t–"

With that being said, your smile falls and he chuckles. "Let me complete you dumbass."

"I'm not helping you till the time you tell the truth of why you're asking to meet such a bit–beauty."

"Damn Taehyung! you're whipped!!" you squeal in your seat on seeing your boss talk about his girlfriend.

His expression changes and you clear your throat, getting back on the main topic. With that being started, you tell the little tale of yours from A to Z to Taehyung that started months ago.

Every single detail escaping your lips makes him feel like he's being told a story. Because you don't miss any detail of your past and tell your friend all about Jungkook.

He can see it, your story passing by like a fast forward movie in front of his eyes and he smiles once in a while when you do.

In that moment when your tale ends, there's only one thing in his mind. All though he doesn't know why this thing came to him mind, because it just did and he can't do anything.

That– this might be the only opportunity to get to know her.

[A/N]
I wasn't very confident in this chapter so I hope it's good enough to read at least. I mean, it's okay if it's not :)