8.

✨Erik✨

It was the day before I was putting my plan into affect in Wakanda so I got ready and then Y/N and I went to lunch.

We were seated and our waiter came. He was eyeing Y/N and soon started flirting with each other I just stared at her every time they were talking to each other.

He walked away as she was blushing. She finally seen me staring

 "What?" She asked rolling her eyes

"What?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Why you flirting with another nigga in my face?" I asked

"Erik you are not my boyfriend or my husband so I can flirt with as many people as I want." She said as I smirked "okay" I simply said.

"And don't touch me either because when you make that face I know exactly what you're about to do" she stated rolling her eyes.

"Nah I was thinking about leaving your ass right out here when I leave" I simply said "I might even take xoliswa with me" I added on smirking.

"You know what, fuck You and your little ass girlfriend I don't need your help anyway" she said standing up and getting her things.

She walked out and I didn't give a fuck she knew I was feeling her and yet she's talking to other men. I told her almost everything about me that nobody knew and she wants to still act as if she doesn't know I want her.

I finished my food and got up from my seat going back to my house. I walked in seeing Y/N pack up her clothes "where you going?" I asked "I'm leaving Erik" she simply said not looking at me and continuing to pack.

I softly grabbed her arm "hey, hey,hey" I said as she looked at me. "What?" She asked "what do I have to do to get you to stay?" I asked "Erik I don't want to stay, you make it seem like I actually got to listen to you when really I don't I'm not your girlfriend I am your partner I'm here to get what I want" she explained as she kind of hurt my feelings but it quickly turned to anger.

"If you don't want to stay get the fuck out, I told your ass everything and your ass just want to walk out, so go" I said as she laughed then shrugged.

"Bye my nigga" she said walking downstairs. "When I become king that ass is mine to harass" I said as she shrugged "that's if your ass can even find me, but have fun with that shit and your goofy ass girlfriend" Y/N said in a laugh walking out the door.

I thought I was heartless she ain't even give two fucks about my feelings. I called xoliswa.

"Hello?" She said "ready to meet up with klaue so we can get the hell out of here?" I questioned "baby what's wrong?" Xoliswa
"Nothing" I spitefully said.

"I'll see you there" she said as I hung up. Y/N ass got me real fucked up if she thinks she can just walk out that easy.

✨Y/N✨

I was venting to tori about Erik stupid ass.
"He's so fucking heartless and inconsiderate, if he don't get his way then nobody can, he has a girlfriend but kissing up on me" I said just going off.

"Well did you get some dick that's the
Most important part" tori said as I glared at her "no, fuck that nigga, mad at me because I'm flirting with other people"
I said then let out a loud frustrated
Sigh.

"Sounds like you like him" tori said as I looked at her "no he gave me pleasure in different ways besides his dick and I enjoyed it so I stayed but I ain't giving no nigga a chance, especially him I don't want a relationship" I explained.

"Y/N you have to let that go, not all men are bad" tori explained "but I don't want a goody two shoes." I stated

"No baby girl you can have a criminal but he can treat you like a queen like you're the only woman in the world." Tori explained as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever I'm going to take a shower" I said going upstairs. I ran the water to the shower seeing calls and text messages from Erik.

I deleted his number and sucked my teeth "fuck that nigga" I said before getting in the shower. Tonight tori and I were getting tattoos this was going to be my very first one and I was excited.

I soon got out the shower getting dressed

I placed on some sandals and went downstairs

I placed on some sandals and went downstairs. We headed to the tattoo place and I was picking out my tattoo. Then I got a water bottle from someone who was selling it then noticed the person who gave it to me looked familiar but I shrugged it off.

I sat in the chair as tori was just grinning "you ready sis?" She asked "yeah" I said "what you getting and where you getting it at?" Tori asked as the man was prepping.

" a butterfly on my ass" I said smiling as tori laughed "Y/N Why?" She asked "because it's where only I can see it and if I get fucked it's going to fly" I said as she laughed.

"Only your ass" tori said laughing and shaking her head "I'm just playing but it's in a place I can see it and it's going to be cute I guarantee it"

I explained as the man started doing my tattoo and I was holding onto Tori's hand.
"I got to tell you something" tori started off as I looked at her "what?" I asked as she looked at me and smiled .

"So I have been keeping this a secret for five months and I've been trying to hide it but can't anymore and I can't get a tattoo with you right now at the moment." She explained as shit started clicking.

"You pregnant?" I asked as she smiled and I smiled "I'd get up and jump on you but I'm getting a tattoo on my ass" I said as she laughed.

"Oh my gosh! is it a girl or a boy?"'I asked
"It's a girl but in order for you to be the god mother she has to have a god father" tori said smiling.

"Girl bye you know that's my child already, I may not have birthed her but that my baby" I said as tori laughed.

My tattoo was almost done and I finally opened my water and started drinking it, I drink the whole bottle and my tattoo was finished.

"That's cute" tori squealed and took a picture showing it to me but I wasn't feeling too good.

"Yeah tori can we go I'm not feeling too hot" I said as I got up pulling my pants back up then I started sweating.

"You alright?" Tori asked as I nodded "yeah it's not hot in here to you?" I asked fanning myself before I fell onto the floor everything was blurry.

"Call the paramedics!" Was all I heard tori scream.