59.

✨Y/N✨

We landed in Miami and if you thought it was hot in Cali it was hell in Miami and I'm pregnant. I ain't wear no panties all day so far. My stomach formed and my bump gotten bigger.

I had on a nice little breathable dress with some flip flops on and an ankle bracelet

I had on a nice little breathable dress with some flip flops on and an ankle bracelet. It was nice and cool in the gym where Erik was working out. I was cooling off and eating while on the phone with jasmine.

My grandmother was at the hotel with sterling. I was watching William and Erik and was just praying this Erik and Ricky's fight goes smoothly.

Ricky have been running his mouth which isn't anything new he's been in interviews about the fight running his mouth and on social media but without the steroids can really do some damage?

"Girl what you thinking about?" Jasmine asked knocking me out of my thoughts. "This fight something's telling me he doesn't need to do it" I stated as jasmine shook her head.

"I agree only because the nigga's high off of steroids that's not a fair fight" jasmine said. "That and the outcome I'm sure is not going to be nice, he told William to not stop the fight for anything" I explained.

"He has to listen" she stated "but I don't I'm stopping the fight if it needs to be stopped period ain't shit anybody's going to tell me " I said as Erik leaned over the ropes looking at me.

"What's up?" I asked "can you pass me my water?" He asked as I got his water walking to him "he's going to be mad" jasmine warned "I don't give a fuck I'm not watching that shit" I stated. Handing Erik his water as he was talking to William.

"Hey little bro!" Jasmine squealed as Erik waves smiling "I'll be out there later make sure you whoop that ass periodt!" Jasmine said as Erik chuckled "I'm going to whoop his ass then we going to Disney world" he said as I looked at him.

"You're serious?" I asked as he nodded "yeah, sterling is finally old enough and it would be nice" he stated as I smiled.

"I've never been there" I stated "that's why we're going to go" he said as I smiled. "That's cute and all but how you getting on rides Y/N?" Jasmine asked.

"Most of the rides there she can get on being pregnant, I did my research" he stated "see my man , he did his research sis, okay?" I stated As she laughed .

"Alright finish preparing" I said before kissing his lips. I walked back to my seat on the phone.

"Aww that's so cute but you remember that man you was fucking with in New York?" She asked as I choked on my water. "Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Yeah the nigga jumped off the fire escape in one of the buildings" she said as I acted shocked.

"Damn really?" I asked as she nodded "yeah ambulance found him in a pool of blood his neck was snapped to from the height he jumped from" she stated "damnnnn May he Rest In Peace" I said.

fuck that nigga.....

"Alright I'll call you when we land and if Ricky do some stupid shut we fucking him up" she said.

"Yeah I'm going to kill him" I stated as she laughed but I was dead ass. "Whatever you say bye sis" she said as I said my goodbyes.

Yeah okay let Ricky do some fuck shit I'll have him either hurting or dead. But I'm thinking positive of all of this but I'm going to have a little plan just in case.

I'm going to make sure that nigga in pain he's going to take back everything he's said and done let a nigga try me.

I finished eating and seen someone pulling up in a black shiny truck then people started getting out one of them being Ricky.

I walked over by William "will we got some visitors" I stated as they all walked in. "Yo whats Good Stevens?!" Ricky said walking in like they were cool or some shit.

"you two fight tonight the fuck you want?" I asked "hi beautiful" he stated as I glared at him. "Yo what's up?" Erik asked stepping out the ring standing in front of me.

"Nah I'm just trying to see if you're trying to back down before tonight" he stated "leave I'm training" Erik stated.

"I see... this is cute" he stated looking around before he laughed. "Control your hoe" Ricky stated before Erik punched the shit out of Ricky.

"Watch your fucking mouth when you speak about my girl" Erik said as Ricky nose was bleeding "you better hope you live to see your child after tonight" Ricky threatened as Erik punched him again and everybody held Erik away from Ricky.

"Like I fucking said you respect my girl and my family real nigga shit" he said as I grabbed Erik's hand.

"You need to go" I stated pointing to the door looking at Ricky as he wiped his nose off with his arm glaring at Erik and I.

"You messing with the wrong one" he stated "and you messing with the wrong family get the fuck out" I stated as he rolled his eyes and walked out.

I turned and looked at an agitated Erik, he paced back and forth. "Babe it's okay" I stated "no it's not all he does is run his mouth and I'm tired no man ever going to call you out your name around me that's dead" he stated "and if I'm away that's dead too" he stated.

"Save all this for the ring" William said as they went back to training but I knew Erik was pissed. I sat back down waiting for him to be done. He soon was done after about three hours and we headed back to the hotel to start getting ready.

I ran Erik a shower as he ain't say anything he just kissed my head and went into the bathroom blasting Kendrick.

I sighed and picked out an outfit to wear while praying for Erik and Ricky because Ricky is going to need it if A. Erik best that ass or B. I hurt his ass.

I don't want to kill Ricky because I kind of want him to live to see Erik beat his ass or possibly kill him because we all know these two may have a second fight depending on the outcome of this.