30.

✨Erik✨

"When were you going to tell me that you even took the test Y/N?" I asked as she was just quiet. "Y/N?" I called out. "I didn't even know I was pregnant" she said placing her head in her hands.

"So I'm having a kid?" I asked as she ignored me and walked away sitting on the bed. "If I ain't tripping why you tripping?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want a kid on top of that We're young and argue almost everyday we don't know if we want to love each other or hate each other" she explained.

"Well you not getting rid of it" I said as she gave me a look "it's also my body too" she said as I rolled my eyes.

"You should've used a stronger birth control" I stated as she rolled her eyes. "You should've pulled out" she argued back.

"You should've never hopped on my dick" I said as she giggled "Erik shut the fuck up" she said as I chuckled.

"You'll be fine princess, it would also look good as far as being king and our relationship looking real" I explained.

"That's the thing I don't want to do anything based on you being king, if I wanted to have a kid I would want to do it for me not because I was fake engaged to someone" she explained.

"Who said the engagement was fake?" I asked "Erik if you don't take your ass and that cereal box ring on somewhere" she said getting up.

"What if I was for real?" I asked as Y/N looked at me "I wouldn't say yes" she simply said.

"Damn........ why?!" I asked as she sighed "it's the same answer each time" she stated. "So what are we since you so damn uptight about being by yourself and no kids?" I asked

"Let's just be friends" she said as I smacked my lips "you are so hard, Y/N you and I both know you want to be with me what's the problem?" I asked as she looked away from me.

"I don't want to risk loving you and you leave or you hurting me physically" she simply said walking away from me into the kitchen part of her hotel room.

I sighed "Aight But we're keeping the baby" I stated "okay but don't tell anyone it stays between us, the reporters and press can't know either" she explained.

"Don't you think they'll know when you get bigger?" I questioned "I can handle that just don't tell anyone" she said as I shrugged "Aight and when the baby ask why their mommy and daddy not together don't look at me" I stated as she tried to throw an empty carton of ice cream at me.

I stuck my tongue out "that's why that ring was fake" I said as she shrugged and laughed. "My orgasm was too" she said as my smirk dropped and I smacked my lips.

"It didn't seem like it to me" I said as she laughed eating her ice cream. "But it was" she said sucking her ice cream off looking at me seductive before she bumped into my shoulder going to her bed.

I smirked and turned seeing her laid across the bed "I'm feeling like you want to be more like friends with benefits" I said massaging and playing with her butt.

"Why you feel that?" She asked looking back at me smirking, "the way you look at me" I said as she smiled.

"No that's why I am pregnant now" she said moving my hand. She continued watching tv as I started messing with her making her laugh.

"Move" She squealed as I was tickling her body. "Erik stop being annoying" she said turning on her back as I hovered over her.

"What?" She asked irritated, "who you talking to?" I asked as she rolled her eyes trying to roll over but I rolled her back over and got in her face. "Move" She said.

I put my forehead on hers "who you talking?" I asked all in her face as she tried moving hers but was still in her face. "Stop" she said trying to push my face but I continued.

"Don't talk to daddy like that again" I said before bugging on her lip some as a low moan came from her. "Get horny" I said on the side of her face as she giggled.

I kissed her cheek as she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing my lips. "Don't you have king things to do instead of messing around with me?" She asked.

"I'm trying to get you back at the palace so my aunt can talk to us" I said as she gave
Me an uneasy look. "About what?" Y/N asked.

"I guess wedding preparations" I said shrugging "the deal was you were going to pretend to sleep with a girl the day before the wedding" she explained.

"Nah Princess you don't call the shots" I said as she gave me a look. "So what we going to do?" She asked sitting up.

"Get married and have this baby" I said. "Erik no because you genuinely don't want either one of those it's just so you can rule" she explained.

"You also said you wanted to move down here so with that I need something in return" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm leaving tonight, you want all of this for yourself and not looking at me, if we get married because of you becoming I may want to date someone else but can't because of you, If I have a baby with you I can't save that special moment for who I actually want a baby with and that's selfish you only thinking about yourself." She explained.

"Where am I selfish if I'm trying to look out for you?" I asked.

"No you're looking out for yourself you'll be happy and I won't." She stated. "So you leaving?" I asked "yup and this time you won't find me" she said packing her stuff.

"Princess I will always find you" I said as She rolled her eyes. "I'll get the rest of my things tomorrow" she said not looking at me.

"Y/N, there's so many places you can go especially with my child" I said smirking. "You mean my child? This child will never ever know you and if you come close to me you already know what's good" she said as I smirked.

"I'll give you a year" I simply said "yeah whatever suck my dick and have a nice life" she said starting to get dressed.

I walked out the hotel room she's staying in.