26.

✨Y/N✨

I got out the shower proceeding to finish getting ready and I got dressed doing my hair. There was a knock but it was a certain knock to where I knew it was Tori's crazy ass. "Come in" I yelled.

She peeked in first then came fully in closing the door behind her. " that will never ever happen again" she mocked me teasing as I rolled my eyes continuing to do my hair.

"What's wrong?" She asked walking up to the side of me. "I said I wanted him" I simply said "damn it was that good?because you know your ass don't want nobody" she said as I looked at her.

"It wasn't the sex-" I was cut off by the face she made which made me giggle "that wasn't sex babygirl that was making love, you better learn" she said as I shook my head.

"No but at the end he said don't get comfortable I will still blow your back out" I said rolling my eyes.

"And you mad about that?" She asked "you be mad over some dumb shit with him that's how I know you like him but it ain't just you he do the same shit" tori started off.

"But he just letting you know he'll still fuck the shit out of you even though he went soft on you" she explained.

"Whatever" I simply said "stop being over dramatic Erik been trying for the longest to get at you so now he's just going to make you say it" tori said as I shook my head.

"I don't even know what to do, Erik can make or break me" I said looking at tori.

"Has he been trying with you even though your mean ass kept pushing him away?" She asked as I nodded "then be with him" tori stated rubbing my back. "I hope there was condoms that were used" she said as I giggled "I'm on birth control" I stated as I finished my hair "just making sure you know you're full of surprises, are y'all together?" She asked as I shrugged.

"Have you told sterling you were pregnant?" I brought up as she nodded "yeah he still want to fuck with me" tori said as I laughed.

"Awww I can't wait until my god baby gets here" I said talking to her stomach. "You ain't the god mother of nothing if they don't have a god father" tori said as I looked at her.

"I'm her god mother and god father, don't play" I said "her?!" Tori asked as I nodded "yes I'm the baby whisperer it's a girl" I said touching her stomach.

"I'm a month it's still deciding if it wants to be a girl or a boy" she stated as I laughed "get out so I can finish getting ready" I said as she giggled walking out.

I wasn't about to dress up or nothing I just want to eat.

I placed my now straight hair into a sleek low ponytail placed on my sandals then got my phone spraying perfume on myself walking out my room

Erik take longer than me to get fucking ready which was crazy. I knocked on his room door and he stepped out.