77.

✨Erik✨

"So do I still get on one knee?" I asked steelo and will "when should I do it?" I asked freaking out "boy, calm down and breathe" will said as I paced back and forth in the living room.

Y/N was out getting last minute things before we left for our trip in the morning I was trying to figure out how and when I was going to propose to her.

"First off do you have the ring?" Steelo asked as I ran upstairs getting it and showing them. "damn she lucky" steelo stated.

"Yo chill with the gay shit what am I supposed to say?! When is the perfect time? Should I do it when we first wake up?!" I asked question after question.

"Steelo what did you do when you proposed to tori?" I asked "we were out at dinner and I just popped the question." Steelo said.

"I can't just text her the question?" I asked nervous. "No why the hell would you do that?" Will asked. "He's onto something" steelo stated.

"No , shut the hell up" will said to steelo hitting his arm some as I chuckled "what did you do and say when you proposed to my mother?" I asked him.

"We were out for Christmas doing Christmas shopping went out to eat and at night when everybody was sleep and we were up wrapping gi-" Will was cut off by me.

"Okay so what do I say?" I asked "say how you feel from your heart" will said. As we heard the door open and I immediately ran upstairs. "Hey baby!" I heard Y/N as I continued running upstairs and closing our room door.

I placed the ring box deep in my suit case under clothes and zipped up my packed suitcase bringing it downstairs to the door.

"Will, you and Tiffany still don't want to come with us?" I heard Y/N ask "no the vacation is for you young ones enjoy yourselves." Will said as I walked into the living room. "Hey baby" I said to Y/N as she smiled and I grew nervous while she hugged me.

"Jamaria's sleep?" She asked as I nodded "is tori packed?" Y/N asked steelo as he shook his head "you know her but I'm about to head out so I can finish" steelo said as we dapped up and he gave Y/N a hug.

"Bye uncles munchkin" he said to Jamaria playing with her feet as I smiled. Will nodded his head towards the front door as I followed them out.

"Make sure you are ready to propose and propose there, steelo make sure he doesn't fuck up and Erik remember I told you everything comes from the heart" Will said between steelo and I.

"You got the ring?" Will asked as I nodded "it's already packed in my bag" I said "do it when it's you two don't do it for everyone and the publicist and reporters do it somewhere special for you two" he explained as I nodded.

We dapped up "I'm counting on you she better show up back with a ring or training is going to be hell." He stated as I chuckled " it's already hell pops" I said as he laughed "this time you'll see satan himself" he stated as I chuckled.

"Steelo make sure he doesn't fuck up you know Erik he might piss her off like texting her the engagement" will said eyeing me as we laughed.

"Don't worry old man I got this" I said touching his shoulder "Hey I ain't stressing I got my woman" he said as we laughed Y/N started coming with body washes about to ask a question.

"Babe I got two for you which one?" She asked "it d-doesn't matter" I said stuttering as she looked up weird "okay, you good?" She asked as I nodded " I'm straight" I said.

"Bye beautiful I hope you enjoy your special vacation" Will said hugging Y/N short 5'1 body as she hugged back "I will thank you" she said as Will punched me and steelo in the arm before leaving out then steelo left out right after.

I closed the door "I got you some shoes for when we out there" Y/N said as I followed she handed me a box as I looked "oh these sexy" I said "they're comfortable too" she added pulling some more things out the bag.

"I got a new bathing suit, got some flip flops and just tooth paste and shit like that" she said as I looked at her bathing suit.

"Who wearing this?" I asked as she giggled "me" she stated " I think the fuck not" I said taking it from her and walking away as she started running towards me but I started running.

"Erik it's not the serious" she said laughing " you showing a little bit too much" I said "what my stomach?" She asked laughing "yes and your back and your thighs" I said as she laughed "the fuck you want me to wear and scuba diving outfit?" She asked "Hey when there's a Will there's a way" I said as she laughed.

I finally handed it to her as she snatched from me playfully throwing it on her suitcase. "What time your sister coming to get jay?" She asked "in a couple of minutes she's all packed" I said.

"She got diapers?" Y/N asked "yurrr" I said as she looked at me and giggled "and you think I'm on something?" She asked as I chuckled and we went in Jamaria's room.

"You know I love you right?" I asked Y/N as she was looking through Jamaria's bag and nodded "yeah I love you too" she said as I chuckled "you know I would do anything for you right?" I asked.

"Yeah where the hell is the wipes and the formula?" She asked laughing as I chuckled nervously.

This shit was going to be hard as hell. I was only trying to practice and she ain't even really paying attention.

The door bell rung "I kind of want to bring Jamaria with us" she said turning around and looking at me as I sighed.

"She doesn't need to be in that heat" I said as she nodded " I know and I don't want reporters getting pictures or anything of her" she added on as I nodded.

"Yeah so just let her spend time with her aunt so we can spend time together you've been back and forth to the studio getting ready for a big performance, I've been at the gym day in day out and you're being a great mother and the best girlfriend in the world so just let her go with jazz she'll be fine" I explained as she nodded.

"You right" she said nodding as I nodded "yeah no we're staying" she said shaking her head as I looked at her. "No we not it's already been paid for" I stated as she sighed.

"Jasmine got her just chill" I said as the bell rung and we walked downstairs. "We're just going to be gone a couple of days relax" I said as she nodded and I opened the door seeing jasmine...