51.

✨Erik✨

Y/N fell asleep as I went downstairs "hey baby how's she doing?" My mother asked "yeah she's processing it" I said as she smiled "she's a good one you know what this means right?" She asked.

"Yeah I know I plan on proposing to her" I stated as my mother smiled "I wasn't about to say that but when?" She asked as I smiled "whenever I feel she's ready because she feels like she isn't so we're taking it day by day." I stated

"How did she react to the pregnancy?" My mother asked smiling "she started crying she feels like we're not ready and it's other things" I explained.

"So are you two going to get rid of it?" My mother asked as I shook my head "she's scared though" I added "awww poor baby, she'll be fine" she said as I nodded.

"I think you should wait to fight Ricky fight other people to start off so you can gain your crowd and fans get your money support your family and then fight Ricky if you even want to do it after" she explained as I nodded.

"You'll start training in the morning with William and I don't want to hear nothing from him about you okay?" She asked as I nodded "yeah okay" I said lowly turning around with a laugh.

"Good night baby" she said as I smiled "goodnight mama" I said going upstairs to see Y/N still sleep. She was glowing even when she was sleeping.

I got in the shower then got out getting in the bed next to Y/N snaking my hand around her waist and kissing her lips as she stretched and opened her eyes.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and smiled. "Hi" she said in a tired tone as I smiled "you enjoyed your nap?" I asked as She nodded "are you excited?" I asked her as she smiled "I'm still shocked but it's my baby so yeah" she said as I smiled rubbed her belly.

"I want to talk to her" I stated as she smiled "you want a girl?" She said as I nodded and hovered over her belly as she laid on her back. I lifted her shirt up revealing her stomach. "Hey mama" I said kissing her stomach as Y/N smiled.

"You need to be a girl so I chase the little boys away" I said as Y/N rested her hand on my head looking at me.

"When you get bigger and abled to hear I'm going to have mommy sing for us" I said kissing her stomach again. "Daddy loves you and would do anything for you babygirl" I said before kissing her stomach one last time.

Y/N motioned me with her finger to come to her as I hovered over her body and she leaned up to kiss my lips grabbing my shirt making me come closer.

I kissed her lips as she took my shirt off she then flipped us over getting on top as I took my oversized shirt off her body. I slid her panties off as she slid onto me.

She held onto the headboard as she moved her body in a circular motion. She then started bouncing as I groaned gripping her waist.

She leaned down to kiss my lips as she grind causing my mouth to hang open. "Fuck" I cursed out as she rocked some more.

She kissed my lips as I let out a throaty groan. "Shit I'm about to cum" I grunted as she placed her hands beside my head going slower as I felt myself twitch.

"Go ahead and cum daddy" she moaned in my ear as I felt myself release while she kissed my neck and kept riding.

She started bouncing as I groaned gripping her butt hard "fuck" I groan and started thrusting my hips up at a fast pace as she became a moaning mess. She laid her head on my chest.

"Shit!" She squealed as I sloppily kissed her lips "shh my mother" I said going harder as she bit her lip trying to refrain from moaning.

I placed her on her side and covered her mouth going at a fast pace as she moaned into my hand leaning her head on my chest. "Mmmm" She squealed pulling away as I smirked.

"You good?" I asked hovering on top of her as she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck as I started thrusting into her slowly.

"Mmm Baby" she moaned out as I kissed her lips. I went deeper as she started gripping my back. 

She arched her back as I continued kissing her lips then trailed down her neck while I thrusted into her.

"Er-Erik this is why I'm pregnant now" she moaned out as I continued thrusting and kissing her lips.

She came as I did also then fell on the bed next to her. We got up and cleaned up then went to sleep.
_____________________________

I got up before Y/N and started getting ready for training. I gave Y/N a kiss on her head and kissed her stomach as she just moved around but didn't wake.

My mother was right I did have to do what I had to do for my family but I will fight Ricky if he keep running his big ass mouth. I have sterling a kiss on his head then left out with William.

✨Y/N✨

My eyes opened as I didn't see Erik I knew he went to go train so I went about my morning by making up the bed and getting in the shower getting ready then I called jasmine to come over so we can talk and I got sterling ready.

By the time sterling was ready jasmine came up to his room and hugged me.
"So what were the results from yesterday?" She asked as I just looked at her.

"Really?" She asked excitedly as I nodded "God works in mysterious ways" she said as I giggled "how did he take it?" She asked "he's excited I'm still trying to get over the fact that I'm pregnant" I stated.

"And what does he want to have?" She questioned as we walked downstairs "a baby girl" I stated smiling "awwww what do you want?" She asked

"A healthy baby has all 10 fingers and 10 toes it doesn't matter the gender I'm going to love it anyway" I said kissing sterlings cheek.

"Girls come eat breakfast!" Tiffany said sweetly from the kitchen as we went in seeing plates set out at the island.

"Good morning Y/N" she said as I smiled "good morning" I stated "so I'm having a grandchild?" She asked as I nodded smiling.

"You know there's no reason to be scared you've picked a good one" she said smiling as I smiled.