49.

✨Y/N✨

It was dinner time and jasmine and I were on the FaceTime talking. " which should I wear?" I asked flipping the camera "I see you're trying to impress your boo" she said as I giggled "no I'm trying to impress his family and he got an older sister sis she about to be mean as fuck" I said as jasmine laughed.

"Girl no she not and if she mean I can always pop up and we can jump her" she stated as I laughed "I'm happy your happy you deserve it sis" she stated as I smiled.

"Yeah but which outfit I got to get started doing my hair and makeup" I said as she giggled then picked one.

"So are there any children in the future have y'all talked about marriage?" She asked as I laughed out loud then peeked to see if Erik was in the room. He was downstairs so I started talking.

"Remember I told you about the whole pregnancy thing with having kids not right now I don't think ever, and I told him and the reason and yet he still wanted to be with me. We have my god son but me giving birth is a Nah" I said

"My momma always said it takes the right man but also marriage because I want to be in the wedding and plan baby showers but you making it hard" she stated as I laughed.

"Um we don't really talk about marriage with each other we basically say it as if we might be with someone else one day maybe it's because we just got in a relationship  but even before it wouldn't be direct with us saying us having kids or us getting married" I explained putting some lipgloss on.

"Um I'm going to need y'all to speak it into existence because baby at this point you two Are playing" she said I laughed.

"Girl nobody is playing plus he's got a lot going on so I'm not expecting him to even think about me being his fiancé or me carrying his kid besides he probably doesn't want that with me" I explained.

"But what's the difference you two already have a child together" she brought up.

"He's our child but he's not actually from me we didn't actually create him my ass have trouble keeping babies , I don't want to put those type of emotions on Erik I'm used to it now" I said looking down and putting on the earrings Erik bought then did pin curls in my head I would take down later.

"I'll see you later after my mother has dinner we'll talk more later" she said winking as I giggled "alright bye" I said hanging up smiling then looked up seeing Erik in the bathroom mirror standing behind me.

"So when we do get engaged we're not going to try?" He asked as I turned and faced him. "Erik you already know why, yes we have sterling but at the end of the day we did not make him and you know I have trouble staying pregnant" I explained.

"That's because each time you were mistreated during your pregnancies , we have sterling but I want to have one by you" he stated as I went quiet. "But you are trying to box right now I can't get pregnant now when you trying to get your career up." I stated.

"You can get pregnant stop saying you cant when you're fully fertile and abled to do it " he stated walking up to me.

"Erik do you know what your doing?" I asked "we're young as hell talking about kids and marriage. At least talk to me more about marriage than kids so I know you'll stay with me forever and never leave" I said.

"Y/N I have you've just been running from it ever since I met you, you've been running from being with me, opening up to me you finally just now agreed to being my girlfriend" he explained.

"you got to give me some time this is all new to me I want it to go good because I do love you I want us to really work." I said.

"Don't ever say I don't want kids with you or Don't want to marry you because eventually I do" he said as I smiled "I don't know about the kids but the marriage I'm all for it just give me some time this is all new to me" I said as he nodded. 

"I love you" I stated as he just nodded putting his shirt on as I sighed getting dressed.

I sprayed some perfume on and looked over at Erik putting on his watch then sprayed himself with some cologne

"I like me a man that smell good and look good" I joked as he basically ignored me. "Yo whats the issue?" I asked as he shook his head "nothing" he stated shrugging putting on his shoes.

"No what's the deal you still on this whole baby and fiancé thing?" I asked "nah" he simply stated "why are you so damn upset? You upset because I told you to wait are you serious?" I asked.

"I understand you were hurt in the past but so was I and I ain't trying to hurt you because I know how it feels and I hate to see you hurt but Y/N I promise nothing is going to happen to you" he explained as I looked at him.

"Erik we are young I want you to have your career and be stabled before bringing a child in I want us to be stable" I explained

"Well I'm going to take this fight and we'll start by getting a house anyone you want" he stated grabbing my hands as I sighed "I also don't want you jumping in a ring with a nigga that can possibly kill you" I said.

"Then what do you want Y/N?"

" For my children to actually have their father not because he letting some stupid ass nigga make him mad and possibly kill him I want sterling to have a dad all sterling got is us" I said as he looked at me confused.

"Children?" He asked as I sighed "Yes Erik I want kids But you cant be doing stupid shit" I simply said in all honesty.