15.

✨Erik✨

We made it to the club automatically walking to V.I.P as I dapped up my long time friend sterling but I call him "steelo"

"What's up nigga?" He asked as I chuckled "nothing I got two people for you to meet" I stated as tori came up next to me

"This is sterling but call him steelo and this is Tori" I said as he smiled and they shook hands. "Where's Y/N at?" I asked as tori shrugged and we turned around finally seeing her come up with a drink in her hand.

"And this is Y/N" Tori said smiling extra hard which sterling better not get no ideas. "This is st-" I started off as steelo stuck his hand out "call me steelo" he said as I looked at him like he was crazy.

I looked at Y/N as she smiled and shook his hand. "So I'm about to go dance, you want to come?" Steelo asked Y/N. "Yeah I think we should all go" I butted in as Y/N looked at me.

"Yeah without the plus two"  she said looking at me up and down. "You sure was down for the plus two the other night" I said smirking.

"Erik keep fucking with me" Y/N said getting in my face as I smirked and steelo grabbed her hand. "You're too pretty to be fighting ma' " he said as I chuckled "thats all her ass do" I said as Y/N glared at me.

"Yes and I'm about to beat your ass if you keep playing with me" she said as I keep my smirk upon my face.

"Let's go dance" I said as she rolled her eyes and we started going to the dance floor. Steelo pulled me aside. "Yo is she single?" He asked as I shook my head "nah I think she talking to someone" I said as he rubbed his hands together.

"They just talking right?" Steelo asked "nah I think they fucking too" I said "you know who the nigga is?" Steelo asked as I shrugged "nah why?" I asked "I might have to talk to him because she can have all my kids" Steelo said before walking towards her.

I glared them and the fact she was so giggily with him but so harsh with me. I got a drink and came back seeing them dancing together. I wanted to drag her away from him so badly.

Tori was talking to some other nigga and I was dancing eyeing Y/N not aware of any type of female attention that I was getting.

"Hey" some girl said as I kept my eyes on Y/N "what's up?"  I asked not really entertaining the conversation.

I then walked away towards them , my plan was for steelo and tori to talk not him and Y/N.

"Can I talk to you right quick?" I asked as Y/N looked at me. "Erik What?" She asked "somewhere private" I said as she rolled her eyes excusing herself walking behind me as we went back to our V.I.P section.

"Erik what do you want?" She asked as I sat down and smirked "a dance and when you done I'll give you whatever you want" I said.

"Will you give me peace?" She asked as I nodded knowing damn well she wasn't going to get that as long as I am around.