83.

✨Y/N✨

I hurried to get dressed

throwing on some sandals and placing my hair into a ponytail

throwing on some sandals and placing my hair into a ponytail. I've been following the fight on the tv as tori was holding Jamaria and watching the screen.

"Damn" she said as I watched Erik coming out the gate swinging and hitting Ricky. "Keep it up baby" I whispered " you ain't putting heels on?" She asked as I smacked my lips.

"I need to get there Tee text me if you need help with anything" I said " I had a baby before" she said as I sighed and ran downstairs grabbing my keys and phone.

I drove to the arena where his fight was taking place. I got in pass security and everyone as I walked in I seen him hit the ground. He got back in his corner as I walked passed some people and got next to Will so I could talk to Erik.

"Hey you can't be right here" I heard a security as I turned and gave them a mug look and rolled my eyes. "She's with us" I heard will say as I looked at Erik.

"You straight?" I asked as he nodded " I thought you weren't com-" I cut him off by kissing his lips "you end this shit right now and you come home" I said as he smirked.

Will started talking to him as I sat next to Tiffany watching the fight. Erik was taking some pretty nasty hits but was coming back ten times stronger than Ricky with his hits.

Ricky aimed for Erik's ribs knowing it was still heeling. I gasped as I watched Erik scream. Erik fell to the ground holding his ribs as Ricky tried to come over and punch Erik but he was stopped and backed into his corner.

Erik was on the ground as I looked at him and tears fell from my eyes. "Bae please get up" I said as he looked at me. We made eye contact.

"Get up baby" I said as he started pulling through it getting up. They started fighting once again as Ricky was trying to aim for his ribs again but Erik wasn't having it.

Erik was blocking and hitting soon Erik threw a hit as Ricky fell into the ropes and tumbled onto the ground.

They started counting down as Ricky tried to get up but Ricky was pretty fucked up

They started counting down as Ricky tried to get up but Ricky was pretty fucked up. He finally gave up just falling onto the ground as I jumped up yelling.