29.

✨Y/N✨

It was the next and I woke up then grabbed my phone seeing a missed call from Erik and a text message. I got up opening the text message and a picture from him.

Erik:

I told you Daddy coming to get you this lovely morning, your ass better be ready since you want to walk out like you all big and bad😏

Me: Well shit can I take a shower first?

I asked as text bubbles popped up.

Erik: It is what it is and I'm taking you down where ever you standing

Me: it's too early😩

Erik: you'll be aight I'll give you ten minutes then I'll be up to your room

I read that text and started running around like a fucking crazy person I ran in the bathroom getting in the shower.

This was going to have to be a quick ass shower. The bad thing about all of this is that I wanted him to come at me I kind of find it sexy.

After about eight minutes I got out the shower. Brushed my teeth then checked my phone reading a text from Erik.

Erik: 2 more

I groaned throwing on a pair of panties and a shirt forgetting my bra so I started taking off my shirt looking for my bra till I heard the hotel room door open .

I covered my breast automatically then turned seeing Erik. He smirked at me closing the door then walked up to me grabbing my neck and started giving me sloppy kisses.

He gripped my butt hard "so this what you want to do?!" He asked as
I moaned.

"Do w-what" I got out in between his sloppy kisses and rough grip on my ass. I started whining.

"You going to walk out on me like that?!" He asked backing me up into a wall picking me up by my butt.

"N-no" I moaned out feeling his thick print poking against me. "Well it looked like it to me" he stated before kissing my chest and sucking on it.

"Okay, okay" I squealed some as he continued swirling his tongue around. I tried pulling away but all he did was carry me to the bed dropping me on it.

I felt his hands wrapped around my throat and his lips on mine. He sloppily kissed my lips sliding his hands in my underwear rubbing my clit.

I gripped onto his hands moaning, "princess you might not want to do that" he said as my hand gripped around his wrist.

"Fuck Erik, stop I get it" I said looking at him as he smirked and pinned my arms above my head.

"Awwwwww" I whined "I said what I said and you n-" I was cut off by a click. I looked above my head seeing cuffs around my wrist I tried getting out of them.