12.

✨Erik✨

Last night was crazy as hell I've been wanting this since I've laid eyes on Y/N. It was everything I wanted. I fell asleep straight after she wore a nigga out.

I looked at Y/N as she was sleep right up under me. I smiled at her, she was making it really hard because I wanted to be with her but she didn't feel the same way.

I kissed her head and rubbed her smooth thighs as she smiled and moved around a bit still sleep. I looked at her body all she wanted was to be held and loved but she wasn't letting me do it.

I slipped out of bed and started getting ready. Once I washed up and brushed my teeth I got dressed in some basket ball shorts standing in the mirror trying to take these dreads out.

I heard Y/N moan some as I turned and she was moving around in the bed. "My body hurts" she moaned sitting up and holding her head making me chuckle.

"There's a warm bath waiting for you" I said as I continued trying to take my dreads out and she looked at me confused.

"A warm bath?" She asked as I looked at her and chuckled  "yes to soothe your body" I said walking over to her and picking her up bringing her into the bathroom where her warm bubble bath was.

"Thank you" She said as I smiled then kissed her head "Nah you don't have to thank me, just go enjoy it" I said as she smiled and I walked out as she was getting in her bath.

I had the chefs make her breakfast which took about an hour then they brung it up to the room. A couple of minutes later
Y/N came out the bathroom slowly dressed.

The color of her dress looked good on her dark chocolate skin tone

The color of her dress looked good on her dark chocolate skin tone. Her toes were painted white and her hair was in a bun. I just stared at her til she spoke "what?" She asked smiling as I shook my head "your breakfast is on the bed" I said as she went to the bed and started eating and was on her phone.

I would every now and then take a glimpse of her in the mirror and she would look back and smile. She finished eating and got up standing behind me helping me take down my dreads she got more accomplished than me I was still stuck on the first one.

We soon got all of them out and she started combing out my hair once It was all combed out she laughed "what's so funny?" I asked smiling "you look like a damn chia pet" she said as I chuckled

"You got jokes huh?" I asked as she giggled. " it's not my fault you looking rough" she said as I chuckled " you went to bed yesterday and woke up this morning looking rough" I said as she laughed "see, shut up you know why I looked rough" she said in a laugh as I chuckled.

"Can you help me with my hair?" I asked as she smiled "You need to wash it, you got it snowing and shit in here" she said as I laughed.

She started the tub water as I handed her the shampoo and conditioner. I sat with my back against the tub as Y/N looked at me.

"You sitting like that?" She asked as I nodded " as a guy I don't feel comfortable with my ass out" I said as she giggled and I chuckled.

"We'll make it work" she said grabbing a cup rinsing it out . I leaned my head back some as she hovered over my body pouring water in my hair. She then grabbed the shampoo and got on her knees straddling me as she started washing my hair.

My eyes were glued to her breast as she was scrubbing my head "I'm sorry" she said looking down at me talking about our position we were in.

"Nah you good" I said smiling up at her as she continued scrubbing my hair and I bit my lip looking at her.

I then held on to her waist as she continued soon my hands found their way to her thighs and up her dress.

"Erik stop" she said giggling as I chuckled and then bit my lip. I started rubbing her clit slowly as she faintly moaned.

She flicked her fingers as water splashed my face making her giggle as I jumped some. She pulled her dress back down as she grabbed the conditioner and started conditioning my hair.

I gripped her butt bringing her body closer to mine as she looked down at me smiling going back to washing my hair.

I kissed her exposed chest as she smiled
"Can you stop playing?" She asked as I chuckled and placed my hands up in surrender.

"Your curl pattern is beautiful" she said rinsing out my hair and touching it. I ain't know what the hell she was talking about but I knew she liked my hair.

"Thanks" I said as she looked at me "do you even know what a curl pattern is?" She asked as I looked at her "nope"
I said as she giggled and started drying my hair off with a towel.

I kissed her jaw as she looked at me and I looked at her then I leaned in to kiss her lips slowly as she leaned in then she turned her head some.

"Um , you want me to blow it out?" She asked as I turned her face to mine and admired her.

"Why are you not letting me love you?" I asked as she looked down "because I can't, do you want me to blow out your hair?" She asked trying to change the subject.

I was a real softy when it came to Y/N, I wanted her but she just won't let me have her.

"Answer my question" I said "answer mine" she said as I just shook my head moving her off of me and getting up as I walked into the room. She walked into the room.

" I'm sorry that a man hurt you so bad that you're scared of every man you come in contact with but Y/N I want to fix that" I started off and grabbed her hand "just let me fix it and let me love you" I said as her eyes begun to water and she took her hand out of mine going out the room closing the door.

I pinched the bridge of my nose "fuck" I cursed as I fell on the bed dragging my hand over my face.