TWENTY-SEVEN

(Like before, imagine this being Cora)

|27.| SAVE ME

LAST NIGHT WHERE ALARIC MAKES THE DECISION OF DYING WASN'T HAPPENING. The witches made Bonnie go back into the Tomb where Ric was to drink from her neck, resulting in him completing the transition. That being said, Alaric is now considered an Original vampire created by yours truly, Esther the Original witch.

Sitting in his very own classroom, Alaric stares off into space while twirling the white oak stake with his feet propped on his desk. His head perks up as he hears voices and listens closely outside of the door, catching who's voice or voices it is. Cora walks inside with Caroline as they both are arriving to help clean up the mess that was left after the high school dance. The only reason the vampire came was Jason asked her to and Caroline basically forced her into helping.

"What do you mean you're ditching my clean up committee?" Caroline asks Tyler on the phone as she and Cora walk down the hall.

While Caroline gets an answer to why Tyler isn't coming to help clean up the gym, Cora looks down at her phone, texting Jason. Only to get a disappointing text from him saying that he won't be able to make it since Klaus is having him and Tyler pack for the hybrid. Cora sighs in annoyance and walks into the gym just as Caroline ends her phone call. Cleaning up alone in the room was Rebekah, looking sad as she didn't get to come to the dance.

"Where's Matt?" Caroline asks the other blonde.

"He bailed," Rebekah sighs sadly. "Got called into work at the last minute."

"Are you kidding me? So it's just us?" Caroline asks while looking at her older friend.

"This should be fun," Cora shrugs and crosses her arms.

"Yes, and you're both late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock," Rebekah states while Care checks the time.

"It's like 8:02."

"Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized," Rebekah walks past the two girls and empties the trash.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still, I'm sorry," Caroline fumbles her words a bit.

"I'm sorry about your teacher, and your friend," Rebekah adds on, looking at the other vampire. "He seemed like a nice guy."

"Yeah, he was. He was a great drinking buddy, other than Damon," Cora slightly shrugs and kicks a balloon.

"I'm gonna get started on the gym," Rebekah says to the girls and walks out.

The other two continue to clean up what Rebekah started to clean up in the cafeteria and the Original walks out into the hallway. Just as she steps out, she sees Alaric coming around the corner and the blonde stops dead in her tracks, dumbfounded to see the man.