Chapter 9

"Did you see how he froze? Ridiculous," Jackson laughed; walking down the hallway with the gang he called his friends. They belonged to the Solar pack of werewolves, which was the second biggest pack in Seoul. The biggest pack being the Lunar pack, the one that Jungkooks father was currently head alpha of.

Jungkook was heir to this pack, but him taking over his fathers role wouldn't happen until he had graduated college, claimed a mate and was ready for the responsibility. For now, his father had agreed to let him run one of the minor groups of the main pack, just so his son could have some practice in showing leadership and learning how to take both simple and difficult decisions.

"I know. Wouldn't be surprised if he pissed his pants. What a coward. Did you see the way he ran for the bathroom?" Mark added and the gang ruptured into another cheer of laughter as they made their way towards the locker-rooms for their P.E class.

In the blink of a moment, the air around them changed, causing all seven of them to halt their movements.

Jackson smelt the air, feeling an uncomfortable feeling rise in the pit of his stomach. His eyes turned green with the rest of them as their gaze landed on a dark mist, hovering in front, further up in the hallway.

"Its him" Bambam whispered feeling the air around him become thicker, making it difficult for the beta werewolf to breathe. Right ahead of them in the cloudy mist, stood a shadow. It had the blurry appearance of a young man, but the man himself was not present. The two crimson, glowing red eyes were staring straight at them, making them shiver and almost cower in fear.

Almost.

The only reason they didn't was because they knew the shadow couldn't do anything, not without him there, but it was still terrifying to look at. The way its eyes never blinked and how the shadowy head tilted, looking at them with curiosity and fascination.

Like a spy, gathering information.

"What do you want?" Jackson snarled, almost shouted, trying to be strong in front of his pack. The shadow didn't answer him, cause it couldn't. Instead it hovered closer, making the seven werewolves take a step back.

"Jackson lets leave, before it decides to call on its master." Mark whispered, nudging Jacksons shirt to get him to move. "Yeah, lets go. I don't want to deal with that stupid hybrid right now," Jackson turned with his friends as they decided to walk the longer way around to get to the locker-rooms, not wanting to agitate the shadow that was still staring at them.

-

"Return," Hoseok commanded with his eyes closed. Kneeling in one of the dark, empty classrooms, Hoseok had made sure to cover up the windows before he called on him.

A shadow with crimson, glowing red eyes appeared through the wall soon after, staring at the man who was situated by the teachers desk. His purple eyes glowing in the dark as he opened them. They made eye contact, speaking telepathically before the shadow entered Hoseoks body. He took a deep breath, feeling how his demon settled back in and his eyes flashed red again before going back to the normal purple.

"We'll keep an eye on them, I don't particularly like this new student, but he doesn't deserve what Jackson wants to do with him" Hoseok spoke before getting up to leave the dark, abandoned classroom.

His demon internally agreeing with him.

-

Half an hour of crying had left both Jimins eyes and nose red and puffy. He looked at himself in the mirror before taking another piece of paper to blow his nose.

Why did it have to happen on the very first day of school, just why? Fuck, if he only had control over his powers this could have been avoided in the first place.