Chapter 55

"Yoongi hyung!" The voice faint to the vampire leaning against the tree watching the flames in front of him increase in both height and aggressiveness. Screams of agony and pain could be heard briefly before it all quieted down to an uncomfortable silence.

They didn't stand a chance.

The creature in the flames was on a mission, a deadly mission to create chaos and misery around him and he didn't care who he targeted.

As long as they were suffering.

"Yoongi hyung!" the voice becoming louder, coming closer and Yoongi tried with a serious amount of effort to lift his head towards the sound. He was tired, wounded. The scratches on his arms not healing anytime soon and Yoongi felt a deep, tormenting feeling of guilt inside of him.

The vampire was never one who killed unless he felt it necessary. Unless it was a life or death situation, something it had been, but he still felt remorse.

"Yoongi hyung!" The voice clear now and familiar to him and the sound soon belonged to a person with dark almost black hair running towards him.

Kneeling down, Jungkook quickly checked the wounds on his friend, making sure that they were not fatal and would actually heal. Yoongi felt the coldness of his tears trickling down his cheeks making him hide his face from the rest of them.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked, a concerned tone leaving his mouth, as he looked at the pale, naked boy lying on the ground. The vampire lifted his head; the red coloured tears still falling while looking at the dead body. "I-I-" he stuttered, finding it difficult to explain himself.

"It was me or him, he wouldn't give up even when I tried talking sense into him. His pink orbs... I had to. He didn't give me a choice," Yoongi cried, looking at the fang marks displayed on the young mans neck. His face scrunched up in agony and it looked like he had been in unbearable pain before he died.

"A vampires bite," Jungkook mumbled, feeling pearls of sweay appear on his forehead and his hands shaking with fear and fury thinking about his beta.

"Where is he?" Namjoon searched the forest frantically, trying to locate the other creature they had come for. However, he didn't expect Yoongi to point in the direction of the burning flames and the alpha heard a low growl escape Hoseok as the figure in the fire became visible.

There he was.

A wicked grin plastered on his lips and his fully pink eyes reflecting the orangey light surrounding him. His talons fully extracted, dripping with deadly venom that could kill anyone with just one slash. Fangs on display and eyes focused on the already dead Zico, hanging bloody and limp from his hand, his throat slashed.

Jimin slowly turned, feeling the presence behind him. His sinister smile turning wider and when he opened his mouth to speak, the forked tongue came hissing through, just like a snakes.

"Well, well, well..." the voice much darker than Jimins usual voice, mostly directed towards Hoseok whose eyes had turned red.

Jungkook and Namjoon quickly helped Yoongi on his feet, slowly moving closer to the burning flames while still making sure to stay behind Hoseok. Seeing that Namjoon managed, Jungkook quickly retreated, making sure that no one noticed before he disappeared into the woods.

"Give it up already, you have done what you came to do. Now let us have him back," Hoseok warned, trying to reason with the deadly monster currently facing them.

"But, my dear Hobi, This is only the beginning," the yokai laughed, his eyes glistening with evilness and Namjoon swore he saw blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. Holding a steady arm around Yoongis waist he made sure the harmed vampire wouldn't fall. "You had your beginning and now I'm here to end it," "How?" the yokai snickered, clearly feeling overpowering in the situation.

"By killing you," Hoseok grinned and the yokai started a manic laugh, throwing his head back in an over exaggerating manner while pretending to dry his non-existent tears.

"You can't," he smiled, feeling a tad bit more unsure over the fact that Hoseok kept the grin on his face.

"I don't have that weakness!" he hissed, the wicked smile faltering when he saw Namjoon bringing Yoongi closer.

The alphas eyes turned red as he forced the hurt vampire to kneel in front of him much to Yoongis and Jimins surprise.

"Namjoon, what are you d-doing?" Yoongi asked, his voice shaking from fear over the abnormal behaviour his friend displayed. It didn't help when Namjoon brought out a dagger from inside his jacket.

"Stop!" Jimin screamed, sounding more like himself and his eyes started vibrating trying to compel the armed alpha aiming the knife at Yoongis back.

"Do it!" Hoseok growled, the sinister smile never leaving his face as he prepared himself.

Namjoon made quick work of it, his hand moving backwards before he with all his power, ran the dagger straight through Yoongis chest.

The vampire shrieked, immediately coughing up blood as he felt the alpha retract his weapon. Yoongi clutched his chest, falling over to the side with a whimper, eyes frozen on the creature in front of him.

"NO!" Jimin screamed, his voice back and his eyes turning dark blue before his body reeled back in pain.

"Ah!" he screamed, covering his head with his hands. A burning sensation building up in his chest as if someone was trying to claw their way out of him, screaming in his head.

He kneeled, the pain becoming too great and the moment Jimin fell over unconscious, a mist appeared behind him, slowly changing into a figure.

"I give you full control. You are here by summoned." Hoseok spoke his eyes turning crimson red before becoming all black.