Chapter 70

Authors note:

First, thank you for being patient with me throughout this book. Its been one hell of a journey and I have loved each and every one of your upvotes and comments. I really appreciate it.

Final chapter! I hope I didn't disappoint you with the ending and I hope you enjoyed this book. If it is not too much to ask, I would love if you left an honest review- What did you like, What could have been different? Your favorite part? What made you cry and what made you mad, etc.

If you have any questions, related to the book, if you want to ask the characters if you want me to explain something or ask me any questions.... please, fire at will :) And remember: No questions are stupid <3 <3

Again, thank you and enjoy the final chapter!

Author- nim <3 <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jimins POV:

I was frozen, unable to move as I heard my friends sob behind me. It made me go into some kind of trance. The only thing I could focus on was the limp body hanging behind the hovering shadow. The demon watched me with fascination, it knew that I needed confirmation and upon realising it, it moved away for me. I didn't want to believe it before I was absolutely certain.

My body hesitated before I slowly but surely moved forwards, my feet feeling cold against the dark pavement.

I reached my hand out, his head was hanging, resting on his chest and there was no sign of struggle coming from him. He was blindfolded, but I could see a faint glint of a shine from underneath the cloth. It proved my suspicion.

He wasn't dead.

Not yet.

"Hobi?" I thought, hoping and already knowing that he would read my mind. The voice that appeared in my head was weak, barely a whisper but it was there and that's all that mattered to me. "Jimin, your fath..." "I know!" I interrupted him before he could finish. I knew, for some reason I had always known, I just couldn't understand how or why.

Yes, my father had always been distant towards me. Yes, I found him quite intimidating actually, but he was still my father and even though his cold stares gave me nightmares he had always supported me. I was more worried about my mother; she was the one who had really suffered. She was the one he caused all the pain, the one he didn't care about, just pretended to do.

"I'm sorr..." "Don't" again I interrupt him, because I knoe what he was going to say. It wasn't gonna happen. Not if I could stop it.

Jung Hoseok would not die today!

I inched closer, side viewing the others to make sure they didn't know what I was planning. As I made my way, I brought my hand up towards his face. He almost flinched as I caressed his cheek stained with dried crystal tears. His cheeks were almost shining, mesmerizing me.

"Do you remember back in the alley, when you told me to trust you" his head barely nodded. "Well, I do. For some reason I always did. But, now it's my turn to tell you the same. I need you to trust me now, hyung. Let me help you," I titled my head, watching for any sign of emotion on his covered face, but I saw none. Instead he sighed, a silent one that only I could hear and I felt his demon moving closer, coming up next to me.

It looked at me, its red eyes more prominent now than before, as if it was slowly eating up the purple. "He rejected me! He will die without me because of his heart." the demons intense glare could have caused me to shiver if I wasn't already used to it.