Chapter 14

"AAHH!" Jungkook gritted his teeth, feeling his bones break and re-forming inside his body. The transformation was always painful, but for some reason it hurt more to do it under induced moonlight.

He watched as some of the other wolves transformed with ease. It must have been painful for them too, but the older you were, the more used to it you got.

As his canines made their way through his gum, Jungkook fell on all four, watching as his body covered up with black, shining fur.

Alpha werewolves were usually covered with black fur. The colour stood for power, independence and bravery. Omegas were usually silver or white, showing of purity, submissivness and beauty. Betas were the mixed ones as it depended more on their personality, rather than their status.

The young alpha looked over at his unclaimed mate, watching how Taehyungs body twisted in agony before the dark brown fur started to appear. His eyes glowing green as he fell on all fours.

Digging his claws in the dirt below him, Jungkook felt relief, as the final transformation appeared, his tail. He quickly shook his body, letting his fur shine beautifully in the induced moonlight before opening his now, glowing red eyes.

He looked around at the other students in his class. Most of them were betas. Their fur ranging from a dark brown to a ginger red. A couple of omega girls were hiding in the background, their silver and white fur complementing their beautiful icy blue eyes. Many of them stared at Jungkook, many of them wanted the young alpha so badly, but most of them knew that the werewolf had already imprinted.

There were not many people who dared to mess with Taehyung.

The beta wasn't the strongest amongst the wolves and for many bullies; he was an easy target to pick on. The problem was the alpha that was always hiding in the back, always protecting and defending him without the beta acutally being aware of it...

Or was he?

Taehyung didn't think much of it though; he was usually more focussed on chasing butterflies and smelling flowers.

The young beta was easily distracted.

The only other real competition that Jungkook had was the other alpha in his class. Suho was a couple of years older than Jungkook and him too, was a born werewolf. His black fur was a tad darker than Jungkooks and in addition to that, the other alpha was slightly taller than him. Jungkook knew that if he ever got on Suhos bad side, he would never stand a chance in a close combat, so he made sure that the two kept a peaceful relationship.

It worked most of the time and the two of them had mutual respect for each other to keep the peace of the two werewolf packs intact.

The only problem that rose sometimes was the fact that Suho also took a liking to Taehyung. The young beta was indeed beautiful and the biggest problem was that he knew it. He loved getting attention and especially from the other alpha in the class. Taehyung knew that every time Suho approached him and talked with him, Jungkook would stand in the background with glowing red eyes and grinding his teeth. Taehyung loved mocking Jungkook like that, but he never let it get out of hand, especially cause Suho didn't know that Jungkook had imprinted on the beta.

"Good transformation, everyone kept in control. You're all improving!" The teachers voice rang throughout the big hall from the speaker that were located in the corner. The wolves huffed in unison, knowing that they would have to change back again.

A new series of grunts and growls echoed throughout the school.

-

Jimin was staring wide eyed at the glowing, crimson red eyes. He couldn't talk; his mind lost its vocabulary because of the intense glare that the creautre inside Hoseok was giving him even when Hoseok asked repeatedly. The only thing that ran through Jimins mind was that he had seen those eyes before. Repeatedly in his visions or so called cognition. The poor halfling started shaking, uncertain of what to do.

Should he scream for help?

Should he try and defend himself?

Hoseok noticed the change in Jimin and slightly loosened his grip on his shoulders, but never letting go. He scanned Jimins face, realising how intensly the halfling was staring at him and Hoseok quickly realised his mistake. His eyes widened and turned back to their normal purple.

Hoseok gulped

For once he was uncertain of what to do. No one had ever seen him in his demon form and lived to tell the tale. Yes, his shadow roamed around from time to time, but it was powerless without the body.

"Jimin?" Hoseok asked, a tiny hint of uncertainty showing in his voice. He held his breath, waiting for the young mans reaction.

"What are you?" Jimin whispered