Chapter 69

"That's the plan? That's a shitty plan" Yoongi scoffed, arms crossed while leaning against the brick wall behind him.

Jimin stood a few feet away, embracing himself as the uncomfortable feeling kept creeping up on him. "Well, do you have a better plan hyung?" Jungkook scowled at the vampire already knowing that Yoongi would react the way he did.

It wasn't a surprise to the werewolf.

Throughout Jungkooks childhood, the vampire had always been better, known better even when he was wrong, but no one had ever dared to say or go against him. That was until Jungkook became of age.

He became cocky, he dared to talk back to his hyung, much to Yoongis annoyance, but it only amused the alpha even more.

"Of course I have a better plan," Yoongi spoke, feeling offended over the fact that his werewolf friend doubted him. "Well, lets here it then," Namjoon crossed his arms, smirking, earning a glare from the vampire. "We split up of course. Cover more ground," Yoongi shrugged.

"Are you actually stupid?" Taehyung eyes widened at Jimins statement and everyone turned in the direction of the halfling. Even Yoongi was taken aback by his comment.

No one had ever called the vampire stupid, at least not someone who actually valued their life. Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek, drawing blood in the fury that was slowly clouding his mind. He growled, a warning coming from deep inside, but Jimin only shrugged, hiding the way too evident smirk on his face.

"Have you not seen horror movies?" the halfling continued, putting his hands on his hips. "The worst thing we can do is to split up. That's how everyone dies," Jimin threw his hands in the air in an over dramatic way.

"Well, what do you suggest then?" Yoongi grumbled, shooting a glare towards the halfling, which Jimin decided to ignore.

"I suggest that we go together. But one or two of us stays here, just in case something bad were to happen," Jimin seemed distant as he spoke and Yoongi noticed.

"Why would something bad happen in there?" Taehyungs voice was slightly shaky, the restless feeling growing inside him.

The halfling noticed and moved slowly over to the beta, walking with delicate and easy steps as if anything would startle Taehyung. "Tae," Jimins words were soft, gentle as if he was reassuring the beta that it was ok to feel scared.

"Tae, the guys we might meet in there, they're not good people. They won't hesitate to hurt us if they get the chance," Jimins voice shook at the end and he glanced over at the vampire who was deep in thoughts.

His tears were threatening to spill as he watched the elegant, cold creature thinking. Jimin seemed to loose his focus, getting lost in the eternal beauty of the vampire in front of him. His heart ached, a feeling Jimin wasn't used to, but he knew very well what it meant,

The halfling found himself being in love.

"You should tell him you know," Taehyung whispered, his words sincere and his face shoved no sign of joking.

He was dead serious.

"If something bad were to happen, I think he should know, just in case." the betas look moved from Jimin to the alpha werewolf, staring intently at him.

"You should tell him that you care. That you always cared, but that you felt insecure about your feelings. You didn't know if they would be returned or not. You love him, you always loved him, even when he was being distant towards you, even when he was going through his own emotions and left you alone. Even when you felt his cold stare as if he wanted to kill you. You always loved him" Taehyung felt his tears trickling down his rosy cheeks.