Chapter 62

The tears that fell from the betas eyes the minute his alpha sunk his teeth in him, were a mixture of joy, safety and pain.

Taehyung hissed, the stinging sensation coming from his neck was spreading throughout his body, causing him to feel a trickling sensation in both his fingers and toes. He bit his lower lip, keeping himself from screaming or commanding Jungkook to stop, although he knew it would be pointless.

"Hurts," Taehyung whispered after a while, grabbing a hold of the alphas t-shirt in a weak attempt to try and move him away.

Jungkook noticed, reeling back to reality to get his inner wolf under control, something that proved to be more difficult than he thought considering it was still full moon outside. His canines retracting and Jungkooks eyes slowly but surely went back to a normal, dark brown.

His tongue gently licking the two puncture wounds, making sure that the bleeding stopped and the young alpha couldn't help but grin, seeing the mark littering the betas neck.

Taehyung felt his cheeks getting rosy and his hands automatically came up in a hopeless effort to cool them down, making Jungkook laugh. They stared at each other, a smile on both of their faces, fondness and love lingering in their eyes.

"Mine," Jungkook repeated, quickly moving in to embrace his beta, his.

His Taehyung.

The said man delicately returned the gesture and a comfortable silence fell upon them as they stood there, cuddling each other.

"You don't need to repeat it all the time you know, I think its pretty obvious now," The beta mumbled into Jungkooks chest feeling himself getting squished before bringing his hands up to make Jungkook let him go before he fell unconscious.

Taehyung felt that he had slept enough and he wondered how much he really had missed out on.

Questions were roaming and filling up the young betas mind and Jungkook noticed, bringing Taehyung in for another breath-taking hug. "Don't worry, I'll explain it to you later," he smirked, intentionally giving Taehyung hints that he wanted to do more later on.

The beta snickered, his face forming a disgusted expression before he moved backwards, "Ew, Jeon Jungkook, keep your nasty thoughts to yourself!" Taehyung scolded and the young alphas grin turned wider in return.

"What thoughts?" both of the werewolves turned in the direction of the front door the minute it opened. Namjoon entered, smiling and seemingly unharmed, making Jungkook wonder how.

However, he immediately felt the need to cower the minute his vampire friend entered, knowing that Yoongi knew that Jungkook had been in on the plan.

A scowl from his blood-sucking friend, proved his suspicion.

"You ok?" Taehyung asked, staring at his mate who looked like he was staring death straight in the eye. Jungkook shook his head, mumbling a "yeah," before slowly moving over to his beta, funny enough ending up behind him as if Taehyung were capable of protecting him, should the vampire suddenly lash out.

Yoongi noticed, a smirk evident on his face as he moved over and plopped down in one of the sofas.

"Ok, what did I miss?" the beta asked noticing how the tension in the room grew bigger by the minute.

"You're mate there and his friend here, tried to kill me," Yoongi spoke monotone as if what he just said didn't bother him at all while motioning towards Jungkook and then Namjoon.

Taehyung however, gaped in a surprised manner, switching his looks from Jungkook to Namjoon and back to Jungkook. "We didn't plan to kill you," Namjoon scolded, emphasising the k word. "We just needed you out of play so that we could kill him," he finished, leaning against the wall listening to the descending footsteps.

"Kill who?" Taehyung was still as confused as he was when he had woken up.

"Jimins yokai," the voice came from the opening of the living room. Jins face lit up the minute he spotted his partner and the omega gracefully moved over to let his alpha embrace him in a loving hug.

"You mated," Taehyung noticed, smirking as he watched Jins rosy cheeks getting redder. "You got claimed," Jin shot back, his smirk wide too noticing how Taehyungs cheeks turned the same colour as his own.

"You seem to be one short," the new voice coming from the hallway, caused all of them to turn in the said direction. Mrs Park glanced from the werewolves to the hybrids before landing on the vampire situated in her sofa.

"Welcome back, Min Yoongi," she smiled, a smirk hidden underneath and she giggled when Yoongis face turned a tad paler. An action only she could see.

"And thank you, all of you" she bowed, a gesture none of the boys had experienced being done to them before and they were all taken aback.

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably, not really sure where to place his eyes, but they kept lingering at the bottom of the staircase in the hallway.

"Go," Mrs Park smiled, looking straight at him. "He keeps mentioning your name in his sleep," she laughed, feeling the vampire get flustered. "He will wake up soon and I have a feeling that he will be asking for you," her small figure moved aside, giving the vampire access and confirmation with a hand gesture and Yoongi hid a smile before rising, quickly vanishing out the room and up the stairs.

"Now, where's your demon friend?" Mrs Park felt an unsettling feeling creep up on her.