Chapter 38

"Why are demons in here, they aren't extinct?" Taehyung pointed his finger at the picture of a black shadow covered by a mist in the book. Hoseok looked at him, wondering if the beta was as stupid as he looked like or if he was just making a joke.

"Umm, Yes they are, no one has seen them around for centuries and the last one mentioned was a long long time ago, Tae" Hoseok answered while flipping the pages of the book, skimming through the information that had been collected about demons.

"No, they're not." Taehyung argued, determined on getting his point across, something that earned him another confused look from his soon to be mate and an annoyed one from the hybrid. "Why are you..ahh," Hoseok groaned, knowing that when the beta felt sure about something it was impossible to try and reason with him.

"Care to explain?" Jungkook asked, feeling the tension in the room grow bigger from Hoseoks annoyance.

"Hyung is one," Taehyung smiled, looking directly at Hoseok who had now shifted annoyance with confusion. He stared at the werewolf as if he was some kind of alien, internally cursing over how oblivious the young man in front of him actually was.

However, instead of starting a completely pointless argument with him, Hoseok opted for trying to explain instead.

"It doesn't work like that with me, Tae..." Hoseok watched how the betas face turned into one of uncertainty. "I'm only half of one, the other part is the wizard remember? Which is why I am considered a hybrid," Hoseoks voice weakened by the word. He didn't particularly like using it on himself. In his eyes, hybrids were what Namjoon and Jin were, everyone else was a freak if they were a mix of something.

He himself was a freak!

That's what Hoseok had heard most of his life, that's what had been burned into his memory.

He was a freak, a mistake and even his demon made sure to constantly remind him of it. The only ones believing him to be something special, something unique in a good way, were the five friends he had come to know and call his family as the years went by.

They were the only ones not judging Hoseok for what he was.

"Hyung, you ok?" Jungkook waved a hand in front of the hybrids face, seeing how Hoseok spaced out. "Yeah, sorry, where were we?" Hoseok asked, shaking his head and forgetting what topic the discussion had taken.

"I just called you a wizmon," Taehyung laughed, giving his famous boxy smile that made Jungkook form a smile on his face as well. "A what now??" Hoseok giggled, wondering where al this positive energy and silliness came from all the time.

Taehyung was a person that was constantly happy.

He always had a joke lurking, besides from Jin of course and Tae would walk to the end of the world and back if it meant he could put a smile on someones face. "You know, a wizmon, half wizard and half demon. I know you don't like using the H word about yourself so I invented a creature for you," The beta smiled.

Hoseok felt his two hearts warm up at the sweetness the young werewolf was showing. He swallowed before the happy tears could escape, knowing that the two youngsters would make fun of him if he accidently cried in front of them.

"You're special, you know that?" Hoseok mocked as he ruffled the betas hair and the two werewolves could only laugh in agreement. It was nice; it had been too long since they had been able to mindlessly have fun like that.

Quickly redeeming himself, Hoseok foccussed his attention back on the book and as he was about to turn the page, the door before them shot open.

A completely out of his mind vampire came running in, making sure to close the doors behind him before he frantically and desperately looked around the room. His hair was pracitcally standing on top of his head as if he had been pulling it and Hoseok could swear that Yoongis face was a tad paler than usual.

The vampires eyes quickly landed on the three surprised figures located behind the desk.

"You will not speak a word of this!!" Yoongi snarled, glaring at the trio who almost cowered by his intense stare. "And you too..." the vampire glared and pointed accusingly at the two werewolves, basically shaking from the danger in his voice.

"If you mock me, I will personally make sure that you suffer the most gruesome death from a vampire bite." he hissed and the the duo nodded frantically, evidently terrified from the anger the vampire was displaying.

"What happened?" Hoseoks voice was what broke the tense silence in the room, quickly skimming through Yoongis mind and the two werewolves followed the hybrids action.

Yoongis eyes flashed red and his fangs extracted in a defensive manner.

A deep, threatning growl could be heard, giving a clear warning to the three of them. They all knew better than to taunt Yoongi when he was on the brink of a rage war so the thrio tried their best to block out the voices in Yoongis head.

"I kissed him," Yoongi whispered, looking into nothingness.

"You kissed a fairy?!" Hoseok shouted.

"Yes... Wait, A WHAT NOW?!"