Chapter 13

"What do you mean Hoseok is special?" Taehyung huffed, not understanding the telepathic discussion that was going on between the omega fox and the demon hybrid.

Taehyung suddenly grinned mischievously; he knew that this would probably result in him having to avoid Hoseoks presence for a couple of days, but the young beta couldn't help himself.

"Hoseok is a wizard." Taehyung stated proudly and the whole table went silent, shuddering by the intense glare that came from the wizard hybrid, directed towards to beta.

Jin cowered by the voice that turned angry in his head. This caused Namjoon to start growling as he felt his mates stress hormones rise rapidly in production. Yoongi shivered, something that is technically impossible for a vampire to do, but when sitting next to Hoseok, even a cold- blooded would get scared.

Jungkook was completely frozen. Telepathically he screamed for Taehyung to go run and hide while at the same time pleading to Hoseok to spare the werewolfs life. Hoseok boiled on the inside, gritting his teeth to avoid the word from slipping through his mouth while staring down the beta, his demon cursing him.

Taehyung on the other hand, completely ignored how the whole aura around the lunch table had changed. Instead he smiled for himself, knowing that Hoseok couldn't do anything in the cafeteria without getting into trouble.

"He has special powers too, just like you Jimin" Taehyung chippered as he took another mouthful of noodles.

Now, this caused the whole atmosphere around the table to change. Everyone turned their attention to a terrified little halfling that was frozen at the end of the table.

"What do you mean, Tae?" Yoongi asked fascinated, without taking his eyes of the whimpring boy. Hoseok too was 100% focussed on the little witch that was shaking. His demon cursing inside as all his plans about having fun with Jimin, flew out the window.

If Jimin were one with the ability of cognition as well, Hoseok would have to change his plans about being a dick to him. Cognition was a very rare ability, a power that the fewest witches and wizards possessed.

It was something that made them special and highly wanted.

"Is it true?" Hoseok asked, danger showing in his voice. He almost felt sorry for Jimin. Living with cognition was a difficult task and it looked like Jimin didn't know what kind of danger he could be in if more people knew. "Yes," the voice of Jimin was barely above a whisper as if he was scared that he would be punished for his ability. "I have retro cognition," Jimin said, a little louder this time.

He did however, not inform them that he was not capable of controlling his ability.

"Precognition," Hoseok confirmed looking at the questioning expression showing on the halflings face. Taehyung felt how Hoseoks aura changed. It went from dangerous and threatening, to projecting compassion and protectiveness.

He was proud of himself.

His plan had worked perfectly.

"You little shit!" Hoseoks voice threatened in his head and it caused Taehyungs eyes to turn emerald. The werewolf fidgeted nervously in his seat, knowing that his time was running out. He quickly looked at his phone, pretending that the time had flown by way too quickly.

"Omg, Jungkook! Look at the time. We'll be late for our moon control lecture!" Taehyung screamed, jumping up from his seat and nudging Jungkook to follow. The alpha quickly caught on what the beta meant as they communicated telepathically and stormed after him mouthing a "Sorry" before they both ran out of the cafeteria.

"I'm gonna give them trunks!" Hoseok growled, his fists hitting the table hard, causing a squeak to escape Jimins trembling mouth. "Trunks and fluffy pink tails! And fucking helium voices!" he continued screaming out threats that would never actually happen because he too had a soft spot like everyone else had for the werewolf duo.

Jimin struggled not to snicker at the words that left Hoseoks mouth after calming himself down. He hadn't really understood half of the things that happened during their lunch break, but it had indeed been funny to watch.

On the other hand he was happy to learn that Hoseok had the same ability as him, even though the guy terrified the young halfling.

Something about knowing a guy that was similar to himself, made Jimin feel somewhat safe. That was until his eyes landed on the cold, blood-sucking vampire that was sitting opposite of him.

Yoongi smirked and purposely licked his lips, watching how Jimin shrugged in disgust. The halfling quickly rose from the table, bowing and thanking, mostly Jin and Namjoon for allowing him to join them for lunch. They all smiled back at him before Jimin turned around delivering his empty tray at the counter before walking out of the cafeteria.

"This conversation never leaves this group, understood!" Hoseok snarled, making his eyes glow red before he rushed after Jimin.

The young halfling yelped as someone grabbed his arm and dragged him into the nearest janitor closet.

"How many knows?!" Hoseok asked, eyes still glowing red.