Chapter 61

"Tae! Tae, it's okay, relax..." Jin comforted, rushing over to the beta who was frantically trying to figure out where he was and what had happened. Taehyung shrieked noticing the unconscious Jimin lying next to him on the living room table, dried blood scattered on his arm and another scream escaped Taehyung when he noticed his own.

The cut had been bandaged but the dry blood was still there and the young beta scanned his own ligament, looking for any other source of injury. His hand moving up to touch his neck, a flash of memories shooting through his mind before Taehyung made eye contact with the omega in front of him.

"Jin hyung, what happened?" his voice strained and Tae coughed trying to find it before speaking again.

"Where is he? Where's Jungkook?" he asked, tears dwelling in his eyes and the familiar feeling of guilt building up in his stomach. "I have to tell him it's ok, I have to tell him that it wasn't his fault. He is blaming himself for this," Taehyungs tears fell, immediately wiped away by a comforting Jin who was slowly caressing the betas palm with his other hand.

"It's ok, Tae" the omega smiled, leaning in to give the beta a loving hug.

"He will come back soon, the moons effect is almost over," the voice familiar to Jin but unknown to Taehyung. "Who's that?" Tae basically whispered the question, afraid that the woman by the window would hear him. "Soomin, Park Soomin." the woman smiled, but the answer didn't make Taehyung any wiser. "It's Jimins mom," Jin giggled, putting away a strand of hair that had fallen over Taehyungs face.

"She helped you," the omega continued, reaching a hand out to help the young beta to his feet. "Thank you," Taehyungs words were sincere, bowing to show his gratitude and respect while Jin still had a firm hold on his hand, afraid that he would loose balance.

The young beta scanned the room again, finally being able to take in his surroundings. It was as any other living room in an otherwise normal family would be.

The living room table gently place in the centre of the room, the only thing out of place being the unconscious boy lying on it. Two sofas stood close to the furniture, with the one Taehyung had been on closer to the door leading into the dining room.

A TV was placed in the corner on the left, obviously directed so that the screen was pointing towards the sitting area, but what caught Taehyungs attention were the massive bookshelves that covered most of the walls in the entire room. Leaving only the corner for the TV free and another corner were an old looking, well- used armchair stood.

In it; Mrs Park, her eyes concentrated on the window as if she was waiting for someone.

"He's here," she suddenly spoke; her words monotone as she delicately rose from her chair and moved gracefully over the floor towards her son. "Would you care to help me Seokjin?" the fact that she used Jins full name surprised Taehyung, but it wasn't unexpected, considering she was older than both of them.

The omega only nodded, smiling as he gently let go of Taehyungs arm, looking at him and Taehyung nodded, reassuring his hyung that he would be okay to meet whoever it was that had arrived.

"Go," he said watching Jin feeling reluctant to leave the newly awaken beta. Jin nodded, sighing before moving over to Jimin. He carefully lifted him, bridal style, following Mrs Park as they both left to go upstairs, leaving Taehyung alone to greet the newcomer.

An almost deadly silence fell over the room and the young beta suddenly felt cold as he listened to the fading footsteps.

He turned, moving towards the hallway, listening to a new set of footsteps coming from outside, rushing rapidly up the outside staircase. Taehyung stopped midway, his eyes frozen on the doorknob and for some reason he almost felt scared.

As if he was a six year old child about to get scolded.

He knew exactly who it was, recognising his scent the minute it hit his nostrils. The betas heart suddenly started beating faster and he felt the need to clutch his chest as the doorknob twisted and the front door creaked open.

His red eyes immediately made contact with Taehyungs, making the betas eyes shine green in response. There were no room for words, but they didn't need any cause both of them spoke through their eyes.

Jungkook practically charged towards the beta and Taehyung struggled not to cower away from the muscular young man launching towards him. He quickly grabbed the betas hands, caressing them before he brought one up to touch Taehyungs cheek, as if he was checking that his Taehyung was actually there.

Jungkook leaned in and Taehyung mimicked his gesture although surprised, he expected it and he felt himself melting when their lips connected in a heated, long awaited and passionate kiss.

Their lips moving in sync with each other, perfectly molding together before Jungkook bit Taehyungs lower lip, demanding access, something the young beta was more than willing to give. The alphas tongue roaming over every inch of his wet cavern before they slowly drifted apart.

"Let me," Jungkook whispered, his hand coming up to play with the betas hair as his other had a firm hold on his waist.

Taehyung bit his lip, contemplating although he already knew the answer and he watched amused how Jungkooks face turned into a grin upon reading the betas thoughts.

"I can't live without you Tae. You were always meant to be mine," Jungkooks alpha spoke, his canines extracting and his eyes glowing red. He forced Taehyungs head to the side, exposing his neck and the said beta let a whimper escape his mouth, anticipating.

"Say it!" Jungkook growled, surprising Taehyung before the beta slowly nodded.

"Take me. I'm yours,"

"Mine," Jungkook snarled, his grin turning wider before biting.