Chapter 37

"I'm sorry," The words accidently, but partly intentionally slipped out of the vampires mouth. Almost inaudible as if he had an internal battle with himself and was still considering whether or not he should actually ask for forgiveness.

Yoongi never apologized. Never needed to cause it was never his fault.

Or so he thought.

"Excuse me?" Jimin snickered, purposely guiding Yoongi to repeat himself, much to the vampires annoyance.

The halfling was still sitting on the bed, trying to keep his smirk from becoming visible. Jin and Namjoon left right after Taehyung, saying they had something they needed to get done. Yoongi and Jimin were left in an awkaward silence, non of them speaking or even looking at each other before the word accidentally slipped from Yoongis mouth.

Jimin felt triumph over the fact that Yoongi had actually just said sorry to him.

Even though they had practically just met each other, he felt that he was starting to get to know the six young men quite well. They were easy to read and friendly towards him...

Well the majority of them. The halfling wondered when he would be confronted by the strange creature named Hoseok; he had yet to see him after what happened those nights ago.

"I'm sorry ok?" Yoongi grunted, clearly frustrated over the fact that Jimin had made him repeat himself and he huffed with anger watching how the smile crept up on the halflings face. "What for?" Jimin teased, crossing his arms and watching with amusement as the vampires face imaginary turned red with anger.

It was his turn to mess with Yoongi, to make fun of him. He knew the vampire felt bad about what he had done and the way he had behaved and Jimin planned to play the vulnerable victim card to its fullest.

"For tricking you. For basically forcing you to help me, even though you should have known what you got yourself into," Yoongi stated and it was his turn to watch Jimins face contour in anger. "I didn't know!" Jimin defended, feeling his cheeks heat up from frustration. "I just wanted to help, you were hurt!" Jimin quickly covered his mouth, feeling embarrassed about the fact that he just spoke what he truly thought.

"Aww, you care about me?" the vampire cooed, moving closer to the halfling who shuffled away from him. "No..." Jimin crossed his arms again in an angry pout and Yoongis grin turned wider, hearing the obvious lie coming from the young man on the bed.

"It's my charm isn't it? Don't deny it. Everyone feels it, you're not the first," Yoongi teased, purposely running his fingers through his hair like he was the most handsome man in the world.

Jimin huffed at the vampires action, bringing his feet closer to him and embracing them while resting his chin on his knees. He felt puzzled about everything and unsure for some reason.

It was like he was developing feelings for the vampire in front of him. Fondness, and the fact that Yoongi behaved the way he did around him, made something in Jimin spark, but he wasn't quite sure about what it was.

He had never felt it before.

"Is it true that you can feel?" Jimin asked staring into thin air as if he was deeply contemplating something. Yoongi was taken aback by such a direct question.

Why did Jimin want to know if he could feel?
What did it have to do with him?

Yoongi swallowed his pride and arrogance for a moment, deciding to be honest with the halfling, watching his serious face expression. Jimin wasn't joking around anymore.

"I can if I want to," he answered, swallowing the nervousness that was creeping up on him as his eyes never left Jimins figure. Even though he knew the answer, Jimin wanted to hear it from Yoongi. He wanted the vampire to open up to him.

He wanted Yoongi to know that it was ok.
It was ok to feel, to feel pained or sad or even depressed.

"What do you feel now?" Jimin turned towards him, giving him a compassionate look as if telling him it was ok, he could tell him.

But for Yoongi it wasn't.

The minute Jimin asked him the question; Yoongi felt a wave of emotions attacking him. Making him feel unsure and almost scared. The halfling watched concerned as Yoongis face twisted and formed through the different types of emotions before suddenly ending up with a blank one. His eyes flashed red, meeting with the halfling whose eyes flashed pink.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked, getting more worried by the minute, watching how the vampire titled his head. Yoongi pondered for a long time, moving his eyes downwards on Jimins face, straight above his chin, considering and deciding.

Jimin didn't have time to react, but he was glad he didn't when Yoongi suddenly leaned in, connecting their lips in a swift, but loving kiss, filled with emotions and Jimin closed his eyes, letting the tears fall as a spark inside him, ignited.