Chapter 11

Still in pain after what Yoongi did, Jimin decided it was finally time to get to one of his classes. He had already missed two, both chemistry and Korean history, which honestly didn't bother him that much seeing as it wasn't any of his favourite subjects.

As he stood up he looked at the little puncture wounds that were now painting his wrist. They were closed over by a thin layer of clear material and it took Jimin a moment to realise what it was.

"Ew!" Jimin shrieked as he went straight for the sink to get it off him, but the problem was that it wouldn't disappear. "Just why, like seriously!" he shouted annoyed and made a mental note to himself to wipe that stupid fucking smirk of the cold, blood sucking vampire.

He quickly threw some water on his face, washing away the dried tear streaks. The water being insanely cold which caused some of his red puffiness to go down. Jimin had long since given up on trying to get his hair under control so he just made sure that it wasn't looking like a bird nest before gathering his books, leaving the restroom

-

*Ding ding ding*

Jimin stood up as the school bell rang, finally signalling lunchtime and that he was almost done with classes for the day. He made it to one, which was biology, something Jimin loved studying. He had always been interested in the environment around him and how everything was built up and worked together.

It fascinated him how the body could be so simple yet so complex.

He walked with easy steps into the hallway purposely avoiding eye contact with fellow students. It had already been too much drama for him to handle in one day and Jimin feared that he would have another panick attack if something else happened.

As he made his way towards his locker he noticed a couple standing in the corner by some lockers. Their two silver tails waved slightly behind them and the tallest ones ears were perked up as if he was listening to the people around him. He seemed rather protective towards the shorter one and Jimin could clearly see why.

The young man was gorgeous.

With icy blue eyes that almost sparkled and his silver ears stood out from his otherwise dark brown hair. He turned, making eye contact with Jimin and Jimin only now realised that he had been staring. He quickly turned around, closing his locker in the process and made his way towards the cafeteria, leaving two rather curious silver foxes behind him.

-

"Jungkook can you get me the black noodles pleeeeaaase..." Taehyung made the cutest puppy face he could manage, making his eyes glow green to look extra adorable. Jungkook sighed, knowing he wasn't able to resist the betas face so he just nodded and turned to get in line while Taehyung went to find them a table.

He noticed Yoongi and Hoseok sitting together and quickly went over to them, plopping down on the opposite side of the table. "Did we say you could sit here?" Yoongi growled and looked at the young werewolf with a disapproving glare. Hoseok snickered, knowing what their both were thinking and he laughed at how Yoongi continuously forgot that Taehyung could also read his mind.

The beta smirked seeing through the vampire and knowing that he didn't really mean it.

Deep, deep down, like insanely deep down, Yoongi was fond of Taehyung as well. As Jungkooks unofficial mate and Jins flatmate, Taehyung was part of their gang and that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

"Nice to see you too, hyung" Taehyung smiled, knowing he played the "respect" card correctly as Yoongis look softened. He smiled, putting his canines on display and watched how Yoongis face tried to restrict the smile that was creeping up on him. The vampire grunted, taking another sip of his blood shake. It didn't taste as good as the meal he had had earlier and Yoongi grinned, thinking back about the flustered young man.

"Here you go," Jungkook placed a plate in front of Taehyung and watched as his mates eyes started sparkling before he literally digged in. The alpha sighed, smiling at the adorableness that Taehyung displayed before he focused on his own food.

"Fox alert," Hoseok smirked, watching the hybrid pair approach them with a tray each. "How's the day been so far guys?" Namjoon asked, sitting down opposite of Jin after making sure he was seated first.

He was a gentleman after all.

Well, as long as he wasn't rutting.

"I had a surprise quiz in Korean history" Hoseok sighed, "I lost my lab partner in chemistry" Jin gave Jungkook a glare, "Well, I got detention in chemistry," Jungkook shot back, passing the glare to Taehyung. "I got a new friend," Taehyung smiled, completely oblivious to the glares that were given to him, or he was, but he just didn't care.

"Him!" Taehyung pointed towards a young man looking for a place to sit.